Qoutes 5

"There are so many brokenhearted people because they don't listen to God's very simple instruction: Wait for the right time."

"It takes a billion of stars to build a galaxy, but it only takes you and me to build infinity."

"To be happy, we should learn to accept the things that we can't change. Sometimes, insisting what you want to happen can make things worst."

"If you really love the person, learn to wait. Maybe you're not meant to be together for today, but meant to be someday."

"Did you know that everytime you see your love. Your life extends for 4 hours." - Reader's Digest

"Perfect relationship is not that you never get angry, upset or irritated with each other. It's how fast you resolve and bounce back to normal."

"Love is the best thing in life. Because you can't fully live your life without loving someone."

"Being too curious with the things around you, would lead you to the unexpectable experience."

"Before I met you I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile with no reason."

"Not all hppy person are in a relationship, because some people are contented being not committed but happy with a simple inspiration."

"Sweetness of two persons doesn't mean that they have committment, sometimes it only shows how they value each other even without relationship."

"Always consider yourself as a crayon, you might not be someone's favorite color but one day, they're going to need you to complete their picture."

"Happiness is always a matter of choice. If you want to feel it, then choose the one that will perfectly define it."

"Decisions are the hardest move to make. Especially when its a choice between where you should be and where you want to be."

"I'm not wishing for an instant happy ending. I'm just hoping for real and sincere love that will make me believe that forever still exists."

"There are people we wish we never met. There are words we wish we never said. There are things we wish they never happened."

"Sometimes you picture yourself as a tiny insignificant star, chasing a beautiful moon. But you didn't notice that you're being followed and loved by a patient cloud."

"Sometimes the best moments are not the things that was planned, but it is the stolen moments you thought would never happened."

"If you want changes & improvements in your life. You must be willing to sacrifice the old for the new. Know someone else. Be somewhere else. Do something else."

"It's easy to say sorry for all what we've done wrong. It's also easy to forgive and forget. But one thing would never be easy. To trust again after disappointment."

"Missing someone when you are alone is only attraction. But thinking of someone even when you are busy is the real affection."

"No one can change a person, but someone can be a person's reason to change."

"Attitude is like posing for pictures, I pose the way I want to be seen by others but stolen shots are better because they capture the real me."

"A girl can be your bestfriend, worst enemy, a real sweetheart, or a real bitch. It all depends on how you treat her."

"People will ask you to stay and never change. But sometimes, they're the one who act as a reason for you to let go and change yourself for the better."

"It doesn't matter how long or short you stayed in someone's life. The point is, you came, you learned and you did everything just to make them happy."

"Sometimes, lying is the best way in order to keep things better."

"Love isn't when there are no fights in the relationship. Love is when once the fight ends, love is still there."

"The past cannot be change, forgotten, edited or erased. It can only be accepted."

"In love never keep the condition of always ending up marrying. Sometimes, wonderful love stories continued by just being friends."

"Nothing lasts forever. So live it up, drink it down, laugh it out, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets."

"Love a person for the right reasons not only because you want to replace the last person who failed to love you the way you wanted."

"When a girl is inlove nobody knows it except the girl. When a boy is inlove everybody knows except the girl."

"One thing that's really hard for me to resist, is when I can't control the impulse of my smile everytime I remember you."

"Sometimes your biggest battle is to believe in yourself."

"Never believe that the lines on your hand predict about your future, because people who don't have hand, also have a future."

"Don't stress yourself to useless people who don't deserve to be an issue in your life."

"Love has its ups and downs, its twists and turns. Love leaves us pain, teaches us until we learn something and even if it takes us so long, it will always take us to where we belong."

"I'm not lazy. I'm just doing me energy saving mode."

"Simple efforts are really appreciated especially when you didn't expect someone to do it for you."

"Destiny decides who you met in life but its your heart that can decide who gets to stay in your life."

"Life is not about looking back & wishing that today is the same with the past. Life is about moving on, accepting changes & looking forward to what makes you complete."

"If you really love the person. Learn to wait. Maybe you're not meant to be together for today, but meant to be someday."

"The mirror can lie. It doesn't show what's inside."

"Life is so short learn to forgive and forget. Learn to apreciate life because nobody knows when your life ends."

"Anyone can make you happy by doing something special but only someone special can make you happy without doing anything."

"Understanding is deeper than knowledge. There are many people who know you but very few understands you."

"No matter how noisy and talkative I am, there's always someone who makes me speechless."

"Find joy in every simple things & see beauty in every situation. When times are difficult, remember that no pain comes without a purpose."

"Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude and a lady with a class."

"Love cannot be measured by how long you have waited. It's about how well you understand why you are waiting."

"The best part of morning is knowing that someone is waiting for you to wake up."

"When your inlove, no matter how many cute person you see. You still end up looking at the only perfect face that your heart can see."

"I can't promise you a perfect relationship. However, I can promise you that as long as you are trying, I'm staying."

"Never expect, never assume, never ask and never demand just let it be, because if its meant to be. It will happen the way you want it to be."

"Don't allow yourself to be sad when you know you can bee happy. Don't cry when you know how to smile. It's not easy to forget the things that hurt you the most but always remember, Don't make your heart bitter when you know you can make things better."