Chapter 62 🌝"Moonlight Wedding"🌝

*Sorry for the delay*

The sun rose with its very own brightness kissing the ground making the clouds sparkle in his rays... It's was the auspicious day of the couple's life... The day they are gonna become officially Husband and Wife... The day they are gonna pledge their love... The day they are gonna start their life... The day they gonna step into a new world... The day they are gonna take responsibility over each other...

The house decorated with lights and flowers.... Laughing sound that is echoing in each corner of the house...

It was around 10 am in morning... Everyone one in house gathered to have their breakfast... The whole house gathered in the dining hall...

Ashwin who sat next to sivaangi gave out a contented smile as they are gonna become official Couple within hours...

Vik: daiii Anna... Valiyudhu da... Thodachika
Vikasa whispered near his ears as he is drooling over his woman who us gonna be his wife in hours

Ash: en pondati unaku yen valikudhu

Vik: kalyanathuku innu 7 hours iruku... So adhuvara mooditu kai kaal ah sorutitu iru...

Ash: mudiyadhu pehhhh

He ignored her and again turned towards his woman who is dolled up in a yellow half Saree with matching jumkhas dancing in her ears and a strand of hair disturbing his view and her kholed doe eyes made his heart flutter...

He got hold of her hand and placed it in his lap and started having his food...

Siv: Kai ya vidu pa

Ash: en pondati kai na pudichiruken unku enna

Siv: evlo neram pudichitu irupa.. Vititu olunga sapdu

Ash: lifelong kooda pudichipen
____

It was around 6 in the evening the bride is dolled up in a purple silk saree matching with a diamond necklace and two long jumkhas. Her hands decorated with mehandi and bangles and hair perfectly curled up in it edges and a small bindi with a kumkum dough above it decorating her forehead ... Little hair strands over her face, her doe eyes which is blinking with a rhythm of sea waves... She is no lesser that a princess...

Here in groom's room.... Ashwin is maked up with his silk shirt and dhoti, a watch in his wrist, a small dough of holy ash on his forehead, a small thin neck chain decorating his neck... His engagement ring with his another gold ring over his long fingers.... His read thread on his right hand.... His brown hazelnut intense eyes and well built arms made him glow more.... He is no lesser a Prince
___

Soon the priest called the bride on to the stage... Sivaangi with other womans walked towards the stage with little steps, she looked up to find her man standing near her with his attire...

Both together wished the guests and stood straight facing the priest with their legs hitting the sea waves

The stage was decorated in a purple theme in a little depth of the sea... The guests were arranged in the shore and the couple standing in the sea with water floating until their knees...

The waves hitting their knees each time and getting back to its sea...

They both stood hand in hand with the water freezing their legs...

Soon the priest completed reciting his mantras and gave the nuptial chain to ashwin telling his mantras

Pledging his love to her, standing down the moonlight, Witnessing his love to the stars, showing his care to the waves, Being loyal to his love, being grateful to the God, Waves hitting them , He tied the nuptial chain around her neck whispering a I LOVE YOU in her eyes...