Chapter 58 💍"Engagement"💍

Author's pov:
It was a pleasantly arose sun that's shining bright in the sky... It was a quite pleasant Sunday... The house was filled with joy and happiness.... The laughter sound was echoing in each corner of the house... The kids running around... The elders sharing their job and doing it perfectly... The boys making fun banters around... With a group of girls sitting around for mehandi....

Ashwin and Sivaangi came out from their room after their making up for the engagement...

Ashwin walked closer to her and intertwined their hands... Her hands perfectly fit the rough built hand of his...

They both had a contented heart and the soulful smile in their face after a long time.... They never expected their parents to fix their mistakes and accept them as before...

The family was very wise and sweet when they confessed about each others mistakes for each other... The family felt overwhelmed to have kids like them who is ready to move mountains for each other...

Adhithi, Adhi didn't show any kind of hate or dislike but went hugged sivaangi's legs once she stood in front of them in arjun's mansion... The mother in her came up to keep the kids safe in her embrace and ask multiple sorry for leaving them...

The sorries she asked was reciprocated by the kids to n the way to kisses...

Little by little they the surrounding and her ashwineyyy gave the hope for her life... They explained about adhithi to the family where all became a emotional rollercoaster... Mani and Hussein felt contented to have sivaangi in their life... Even they couldn't have showered this much love to their kids... Their gratitude for sivaangi now is turned into unconditional love after adhithi entry.

Sivaangi received immense love around her after facing a lot... All circumstances came to an end... 💎💜

The family accepted them with whole heart now alone with arjun.... Where Vaani is handovered to police as she illegally tried to steal the frozen company files from arjun... Vaani was backfired and didn't expect arjun to betray her...

Jaya(vaani's mom) and vaani were arrested and put off in the jail....

The company was now given back to sivaangi by arjun which made everyone happy and proud of their little one... But sivaangi had some other stuffs to do so....

Soon she herself revealed her identity to the world by posting a picture in kanmani's instagram ID without any stuffs on her face... She captioned it
🔥"The Cat belongs to a
Tiger family"🔥

Sivaangi's fans from SS8 were super happy about the mystery and Kanmani's fans from the way she handle business is shocked to know their another little immature girl is already matured enough to rule their hearts... Her twitter page and instagram pages fired by a single post...

Where adhivik and thara done the same to their fans... The fan base started connecting the dots and realized that the three friends were on fire with their passion... The haters were dumbfound seeing their immense growth... They didn't expect such a double backrounded persons they could be... It showed their hardwork, struggle and more love towards their passion....

The trio (sivaangi,thara,adhivik) deleted their official instagram ID and changed their real I'd to official... The instagram gave them verified mark within an hour deleting the account and

@kanmani_offl to @sivaangi_
@adhivik_offl to @sakthiii_
@thara_offl to @nakshathra_

The day before their engagement was a no sleep day for their fans as sivaangi posted a pic in which ashwin is hugging her and she placing her head in his chest and her hands around his waist... In which both looked at each other at corner of their eyes and with a cheeky smile...
She captioned it as

💜"Ready to becom Mr Ashwin's official Fiancee within hours
@ashwinkumar_ak"💜

And he surfed through the gallery to find a pic and post... After a long while after thinking professionalism for thousand times he picked out a pic of them in which both were cooking where she is laughing with all 32 teeth and him seeing the burnt dish with a fake shocked look... It was a pic shot on days they spent between their decision to now their engagement....

He posted it grinning at his mobile... Instagram and social media is new to him but some how she taught him everything... He doesn't gone through fans love but suddenly their love for them and for him something special to him....

The post made a sleepless night to the fans and that was very unexpected... So many started talking ill about Ashwin that he seduced kanmani so called sivaangi for her wealth and assets... But too many were heartfully happy for the couple...

Keeping all aside both stood hand in hand and looked each other with extreme happiness that is clearly visible in their face...

Pug: maapala thoda da

Both were drowning in each other and didn't give heed to pugazh anna

Pug: maapla... Thoda da

Ash: edha

Pug: valiyudhu da... Thoda da...

He glared him where sivaangi is giggling looking the mapla machan

Ash: unaku ennadi siripu

Pug: Enna da kalyanathuku munnadiye adhatura... En uyiraiye unkitta tharen

Ash: Ayooo unga 10 mani serial la paaka mudiyadhu... Vitrunga

Siv: Enna nee en anna va asinga paduthura.

Pug: nee vera en ma adha register pandra...

Both laughed at pugazh's very own worthy reactions

Siv: Seri seri na poran... Neenga ennavo panitu irunga.. Na poi adhi ya pakanum

Ash: innaiku adhi ya... Purushan nu oruthan inga iruken

Pug: ahem ahem... Annanu inga oruthan iruken

Siv: innu engagement eh aagala... Adhukula purushan ahh... ennaika irundhalu en payan dha first uh...

She wantedly teased him making him more possessive

Ash: andha nei dappa romba cross Pandra en line la

He laughed at him and made way towards the kids area to find them writing something sincerely....

Siv: Thangooo enna pandringa rendu perum...
She asked adhi and adhithi as she took adhi in her arms

Adhi: Ammu eludhura na paakuren

Ash: Aiiii... En munchkin enna eludhuraanga

Adhithi: Appaaaa... Inga vaa pa...

Adhithi dragged him and made sit opposite to her where sivaangi sat next to adhithi with adhi in his lap

Ashwin sat opposite to the trio which gave all possible ways to admire sivaangi.... His gaze towards her broke when adhithi knocked his forehead with her pencil...

Adhithi: na eludhuradha paaru appa.... She whined making him obey where sivaangi suppressing her laugh

Continuously he got so many slaps from his munchkin for his admiration towards his love

Adhithi: konja maachu inga paaru appa... Na eludhuren la... Pschhh

To be continued

A/N : Votes mukkiyam... Comment your reviews

With love ungal Riya

With love ungal
Riya