Chapter 52 💓"I love you my love"💓

Arjun took ashwin to the hospital where sivaangi is treated for a year... They left adhi with adhithi in Arjun's mansion to avoid emotional break down of adhi seeing his mother....

Both entered the room where she was taking treatment.. The room was quite silent with a bed and a couch... The atmosphere gave all negative vibes by its black paintings, hospital smell and more medications on the shelf...

They saw her laying on the bed with a closed eyes... All medical equipments were attached to her... Her face failed it's glow... It looked pale reddish with the effects of medicines...

Sakthi who came hugged arjun and weeped silently "anna... bayama iruku na" he whispered in his ears Which made both arjun and ashwin shed more tears...

Ashwin patted his back and said some sweet nothings "onnu agadhu da" sakthi wiped all his tears and broke the hug on arjun and swiftly turned towards ashwin and said "neenga vantinga la... She will be well soon" with a enthusiastic tone having hope her love can change her hell...

Ashwin went sat near her in a chair and caressed her hands... She woke and turned towards him with his touch... And looked straight into his eyes but with a emotionaless face... Her face doesn't show any feelings just empty....

Ash: Epdi iruka... Unaku hospital thavira vera edame illaya eppo na vadhalum unna inga tha pakuren... Avlo pudichiruka enna... Unna engayadhu sandhoshama sirichitu irupen nu paatha Inga bed la paduthurka... Na illama nimadhiya irupen nu sonniye.. Marandhutiya... Irukalam la...

He said causally holding her hands and tears decorated her eyes...

Ash: Eyyy.. Yen ma azhra

She slightly lifted her hand in his hand and face reflected that it's hurting... He took his hand off over hers and found tiny pores in her backside palm... Her hands was swallown with red pores here and there... Her hands trembled in pain

Ash: sakthi ennadhu idhu... Yen kaila ivlo kaayam...

Sak: adhu dailyu injection poduvanga... Kaila dha podanum.. Adhu continuous ah potadhu naala adhoda effect uh...

Ash: oru kaila ethana injection poduvinga... Pavam da ava... Treatment nu solli avala torture panirkeenga...
He spoke all in a go with holding her hands still in his and caressing the wounds...

He removed all the medications in her and hugged her tight... She was settled in the bed and he stood near her by hugging her tight... Placing his head over hers...

Ash: naane pathukuren.. Ineme treatment vena... Ava enkooda irukatum...

Arj: Treatment mukkiyam ashwin

Ash: na pathukuren nu solren la...

Both ashwin and arjun left him in his way ... Arjun and sakthi left to arjun's mansion to take care the kids(adhi
,adhithi) there...

Ashwin settled all her bills and took some important medicines and placed it in the car... He stood near her cupping her face

Ash: Inga irundhu poidalam.... Ineme no injection... Enaku nee unaku na.. Nee na mattu... Na unna pathukuren... Yaarkittayu tharamaten... Enjoy kittaye vechikiren...

The reply was a emotionalless face and not even a smile... He understood that she needed time to speak as before how she could never close her mouth and keep blabbering...

He carried her in bridal style to which she nodded her head negatively with all fear in her eyes face...

Ash: onnu Illa ma.. Inga irundhu poidalam... Onnu illa.. Bayapadadha...

His words pacifier her....

He took her to the car and made her sit in the front seat and he settled him in the driver seat...

He took out a ointment from his car's first aid box and applied it in the pores in her hands...

He started massaging it by giving sweet nothings...

Ash: ineme no injection... Nee sandhoshama irukalam... Ippo Valikadhu ointment potrukula...

He made his way towards his house... The complete drive was silent with her emotionaless face... He got hold of her hands the whole drive...

He made her get down from the car and asked her to come in the house... Her hesitant was clearly shown up her face...

Ash: namma vedu ma.. Ulla vaa..

He got hold of her hands and took her inside the gate and rushed to kitchen leaving her in the entrance...

He came out with a aarathi plate...

Ash: aarathi edutha apro ulla po...

He made the ritual and took her inside the house by holding her shoulders and she in his arms...

He made her sit in the dining table and brought a fresh juice for her and forwarded it...

She didn't give any heed but simply stare him...

Ash: kudi ma...
She nodded her head negatively...
And now he made her come closer by dragging the chair and fed her...

She still hesitated to drink it but finally he made it...

Ash: Inga vaa...
He opened his arms for her and the next second she was embraced in him...

Hearing the rhythm of her life and so it's his heartbeat...

He caressed her hair and tightened his grip around her...

Ash: I love you, only you... Annaiki apdi pesuna nee maruva nu nenachen aana illa... Neee enakaga evlovo panirka adhuku return ah edhavadhu panalam nu nenachen... Aana adhuve marupadiyu Namla pirichirichu... Na unna unmaile love pandren... Nee illadha indha 3 varsham epdi irunchu theriyuma.. Appovadhu nee saami ta poita nu oru kurutu nambikaila irundhen... Ippo nee iruka enna love panren nu thrinjum pirinji irundhadhu evlo valikudhu theriyima... Daily in nyabagam illama irukardhu evlo kastam...

Na dha unna po sonnen aana thirumba enkitaye ashwineyyy nu vandhuruva nu nenachen aana varla... Ippo kooda enkitta pesa maatra.. Valikudhu di...

Please ma pesu... Romba bayama iruku... Ulla edho pannudhu... Valikudhu... Romba 💔🤧

Enkoodave iru... Lifelong... Ipdiye en kai kulla... Enna katti pudichitu... Namma veetla... Irupiya... Engayu pogama... Please

I love you my love..... 💓💓💓

To be continued

A/N : Votes mukkiyam... Comment your reviews

 Comment your reviews

With love ungal
Riya