━━━ 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Dear Lily Evans,

I still love you, possibly more than ever. Sirius says that's impossible and that I'm a git but he's wrong. He's the bigger git.

Though, you know who's the biggest git? Snape. Your maniac, Slytherin buddy that called you a mud blood right after OWL's. I wouldn't, personally, I think it was very rude- hence, the reason I hexed him and you got mad at me... why?

To be fair, Levicorpus is a fun spell. And I made everyone laugh, it was a fantastic prank to get rid of the after pressure OWL stress, if that is a thing. Greasy Git's underpants are a... questionable choice, a rather flamboyant shade of pink- I won't forget to remind him of this, ever. Marauders honor.

Proceeding those, rather, bizarre events, I then, as you know, chased after you. Well, that was until you ran into the girls bathroom (I, unfortunately, not being the superior gender, cannot enter... we, being Sirius and I tried once. That's the reason we had pink hair and really orange skin for two weeks). 

You know, Moaning fucking Myrtle is so annoying, taunted me the whole time I was staring at the door. Myrtle is a ghost, for Merlin's sake!

She kept trying to seduce me, as if. I would never, and as you said 'I would rather take kiss the Black Squid from the lake rather you take me out to Hogsmeade!'. I think this is rather unfair, and you should give me a bloody chance.

Alice isn't a tart, McKinnon still is, and Macdonald definitely is.

Alice is also a year older than you, that has to mean something. Maturity, perhaps? Also the fact that she's loyally dating Frank Longbottom- he's a good lad. Can't deny it myself, he's cute.

You have good friends, your dormmates are. Well, nice enough to rush into the bathroom after you and look back over their shoulders to glare at me. My friends were at the Hospital Wing getting fixed up... because of Snape's comrades (I refuse to believe that prat has proper friends).

I was fine, Moony was fine, Wormtail was fine, Sirius had 'emotionally scarring' (whatever that means). Snivellus was annoyed (like always, bloody tosser) and his comrades were scared (daft wankers).

Also, I know this is a secret and all, but I'm pretty sure (according to Moony, the only one you can tolerate out of us amazing and talented four, except Wormtail, but he's a rat), you already knew. So it's ok.

Remus is a werewolf.

We found out at the end of second year, you found out beginning of third year. Who's better now (you obviously, but we discount that particular fact)?

So, us being the greatest friends (and people really, let's be honest), decided to become Animagus. And that's when, my life became horrible. It wasn't fun, I promise you, I didn't do this so you'd think I was 'heroic' either. Promise, really (ask Remus).

I'm a stag, Sirius is a dog, Peter is a rat; hence the nicknames, Prongs (me!), Padfoot (Sirius... he really thought he was original. Not), Wormtail (Peter, though I don't get how Wormtail and rat exactly translate). Remus is Mooney, moon, werewolf.

I'm still going to keep asking you out, until probably after we graduate (please say yes, before then, preferably).

Love,

James Potter