A/N; DON'T SKIP

Hi!

I've been writing and thinking up this story since mid-December; and with many rewrites and plot changes, here it is!

It will be released little by little, as I don't write all day- though when I do write, it's in larger quantities.

The animatronics I've imagined are more lifelike, in both physical, emotional, and mental meaning. They look like themselves, though with more human features. There's so many artists on Tiktok or other platforms that draw the animatronics more lifelike, and that's where I get my visuals!

Of course, you can visualize them however you want- though I will be writing some of their features in the way I view them.

Any feedback is welcome! Though, hate won't be tolerated.

I appreciate all of you! I do have another book on the go, though that only gets updated once in a blue moon- most of my attention will be on this book and another book being released shortly!

As stated in the description, many adult themes will be spoken about/acted out in this novel. If you can't handle triggering subjects, sexual content, violence, etc; this won't be the book for you. This is only for fun, not to harm anyone!

Another notice; many of you are aware that Five Night's at Freddy's is not mine. This is only fanfiction! Credits for wonderful Security Breach game, the subject of my novel, go to Scott Cawthon's lovely brain and Steel Wool Studios. Thank you for doing what you do, and for the many amazing creations that have left fans across the world in awe.

Thank you!