PROLOGUE

Miss Aspen Dempsey,

Greetings, from your friends at Fazbear's Entertainment. In a time of promotion and recognition, your hard work cannot go unnoticed.

Our newest instalment, Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, has provided safety, entertainment, and laughter for children across the country.

Given your diligence, our Mega Pizzaplex security team has undoubtedly been flourishing. A hands-on security job mustn't be easy- though you have proved your worth to us and day-to-day guests.

Your title has been upgraded from SECURITY GUARD to HEAD SECURITY.

Granted this position, your focus should be both the animatronics and instructing your staff to assist the public.

Any animatronic can be challenging. Our improved technology has provided them with their own personalities. You are required to keep them at a calm and help their many needs.

Black should be worn at all times. Your new name tag, handheld-transceiver (WALKIE), and keycard can be found in your new office, located on the third and top floor of the Pizzaplex.

These three gadgets are always to be carried on your person, along with your necessary security and self-protection equipment and photo ID.

The animatronics have their free-roam mode engaged after hours, beginning at 12 AM and turning off at 6 AM. At 6, they should be in their charging stations. If not, it is required they are brought there immediately.

If any suspicious behaviour with the animatronics, they are to be shut down immediately and sent to the animatronic mechanic on the first floor.

Malfunctions do not occur often. If one does occur, the animatronic should be returned to their designated rooms and the mechanic should be called.

If left with any questions, contact your Manager to seek answers.

Both your safety and our guest's safety is all Fazbear Entertainment strives for. We concur that your promotion will assist us with our goal.

Your hours have been upgraded online, both day and night.

We hope you're well.