Trailer

"Something is coming. Something hungry for blood."

"What is it?" Will asked and Mike slammed the D&D piece down on the table.

"The Demogorgon!"

"We're in deep shit," Dustin let out and the others laughed.

///

"Later," Lucas called as they got on their bikes and started down the street.

"See you tomorrow," Will called. Mike waved, stopping and looking up as the light flickered.

"Goodnight, ladies," Lucas teased before peeling off towards his house.

"Kiss your mom goodnight for me," Dustin called and soon enough Will was on his own.

///

The wheel on the bike spun, but Will was nowhere around.

///

"Will! Will Byers! Will!" the search party called as they walked through the woods.

///

Joyce - "Will is missing. I don't know where he is."

///

Jonathan and Dannie walked into the high school, hanging up one of the posters they had made on the bulletin board.

///

Hopper looked out over the cliff and into the water below.

///

"Ninety nine out of a hundred time a kid goes missing, the kid is with a parent of a relative," Hopper explained to Joyce as they sat in his office.

"What about the other time?"

"What?"

///

Jonathan and Joyce checked Castle Byers, but it was empty.

///

Joyce - "You said ninety nine out of a hundred."

///

Dannie walked out of her room and found her father lying on the couch, beer cans all over the coffee table.

///

Joyce - "What about the other time? The one? The one!"

///

"Will?" Mike shouted as they walked through the woods with their flashlights. "Will!"

"Guys, I really think we should turn back."

"Did you guys hear that?" Mike asked, ignoring Dustin. They all let out small screams as they turned, their lights landing on a girl with a shaved head. "That's not Will."

///

A Netflix Original Series

///

"You're in trouble, aren't you?" Mike asked as the girl huddled under the table, her knees to her chest.

///

"We've sealed off this area," one of the scientists told him.

"This is where it came from?" he asked as he looked at the wall which seemed to be breathing. It was coated in a goo substance and light came from behind it.