[3] Crush.

Vincent slowly moved the camera, recording the graffiti M's gang did on the wall. Sure, he hated their guts and all that, but he had to admit that they knew what they were doing with those spray cans. It was a Thursday, day in which he always uploaded videos with the building's wall so his youtube viewers could see the newest graffiti and maybe request some t-shirts design after what they saw. As he reached to the little toxic-green wave he did a few days ago, he lingered on it a while, analysing the shapes of it. They looked so free and carelessly made, unlike his usual style, which was comic book like- seeing as he'd always use templates.

     The creak of the old gate announced someone's arriving, but Vincent didn't hear it over the loud music playing in his ears, so when he felt hands sneaking around his waist, he impulsively turned around, stumbling a few steps back. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw it was Victor. 

     "Whoa, you scared me! " Vince sighed, bringing his camera back up. "Smile to the camera!" 

     Victor brought his fingers to his lips, then blew a kiss towards the device- much to Vincent's surprise, who laughed and stopped recording. 

     "Aren't you supposed to be at the library?" 

     "My cousin is taking care of that for today." Victor explained. Him and his cousin, Zane, were really close and Zane would often offer to take his place. "Here." he continued, rummaging through his side bag before taking out a paper bag.

     Vincent slowly took it and looked inside, then grinned when he saw a Starbucks sandwich. 

     "Dude, thank you! I only now realize I was hungry as hell." he laughed, then hugged Victor who hesitantly returned the gesture. Then, he grabbed his arm and leaded him to the stairs where they both sat down. 

     They sat in comfortable silence for a while, Vincent eagerly eating the piece of heaven in his hands. At one point, Vince threw a glance in Victor's way, slightly frowning at the sight. His friend's shoulders, which were usually straight in confidence, were now slumped down, and his eyes which were usually smirking in superiority were covered by his hair, head low. He looked thoughtful... troubled, even.

     "Victor, what's wrong?" Vince asked quietly, placing the sandwich in his bag and fully turning towards his buddy, who just shook his head slightly. 

     "I'll just respond with <<nothing>>, hoping you'll let it drop." he murmured, shrugging. If there was one thing to know about Victor, it was that he was a sincere man. Sincerity which at times got hard to deal with, but sincerity nonetheless.

     "Victor... Come on, man, you know you can tell me anything." Vince spoke, poking him repeatedly in the shoulder. 

     "Stop that." he said softly, the tone of his weak voice making Vince obey and sigh in defeat. He scooted closer and hugged Victor, hoping to somehow make him feel better. 

     Vincent loved hanging out with him. There would be no need for useless, random conversation just to fill up the silence. Simply keeping each other company was always enough for the two of them. Vince really loved his two friends. His one and only wish from life would be for Alexander and Victor to never leave his side.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

     "What's going on with Victor?" Vince deadpanned the moment he reached the Cafe's counter, behind which Alexander stood innocently. 

     "Oh... What do you mean?" he asked, raising his hand to brush a finger over his nose, a nervous tic Vincent recognized instantly.