[2] M.

Vincent kept his gaze on his skate shoes as they hit the wet pavement, the quiet splash sounds covered by the music playing in his headphones. As he got to the kindergarten's rusty gate, he reached his free hand to open it, his other one holding the umbrella. The moment he entered the yard, he couldn't keep his eyes back from searching that one person he thought, with annoyance, would show up. 

     As soon as he came to the conclusion that the stranger was nowhere around, he was surprised by the fact that he actually felt... disappointed. Ever since he managed to escape the policemen the day before, he kept telling himself he'd avoid that one teenager if he ever came back, not wanting to deal with someone who would so freely let him in the authorities' hands. Well, so he thought.

     He considered there would be some invisible bond between graffiti-ers; since they were few and shared the same passion, weren't they supposed to be united? United against the one thing that stood in their way as they tried to express themselves through art? But then again, reality hit him square in the face...

     They never met before, why would the stranger risk being caught himself by trying to help Vincent...? And why would he come back a day after when he probably realized it was a place policemen had under their vision? Trying to brush of the one occurrence that came as a surprise to his usual monotone life, he dropped his backpack on the floor and took out his newest template and a spray can, then once again fell into his own little world. 

     It wasn't until about an hour later that he felt a tap on his shoulder, and his heart instantly quickened its pace. Not in fear, but in hope. Hope for that one person to be behind him. But, as he turned around, he felt the breath he didn't know he was holding leave his lungs, in a defeated sigh as his shoulders slumped down in annoyance.

     "Well we're happy to see you too!" one of his friends, Alexander, joked. Behind him stood his other buddy, Victor, in his usual laid back self. 

     Vincent smiled at his two closest friends, the very ones who stood by his side ever since kindergarten, even after all those years passed. He couldn't imagine his little group ever being broken. After all, they went through kindergarten, school and high school together, and since none of those managed to break their friendship, there was nothing standing in their way anymore. Every one of them had a job on their own, so all that remained was to enjoy their lives together.

     Alexander was a chill, goofy guy, which always managed to put smiles on Vincent and Victor's porcelain faces, being the one person to remind them of the joys of life. He worked at his older brother's Cafe. It was his choice, despite the modest earning. He lived alone and was economic, so the money were no problem to him. He was the sort of guy who went through life just to positively influence others. 

     Victor, well, there wasn't much to say about him. He didn't have any opinion on anything,but he was an interesting person to talk with due to his extended knowledge. He worked at a library, position which used to be occupied by his grandfather, then passed to his father, until it reached him. It was an old library, its style the very same way it was on his grandfather's days. 

     Vincent, though, was lucky to work at home. He owned a youtube channel in which he posted vlogs, music and he designed t-shirts which he sold online. The three friends had such different life styles, yet they remained linked to each other, working like one. Alexander was the heart, Victor was the left side of the brain (logical, analytical and objective) and Vincent was the right side of the brain (intuitive, thoughtful and artistic). They needed and completed each other.

     "What brings the two of you here?" Vincent asked curiously, walking towards the stairs of the building's deck and sitting down on them, his friends copying him.