Power of God

There I was. Just walking. You would mistake me from a regular kid. If I told you what I could do, you wouldn't believe me.

My name is Brett. I believe in God. I am a Christian with amazing abilities.

I was born with a cross on my right hand. All the doctors couldn't explain it. My parents told me it was a gift from God.

Right now I'm walking to church, with my blue jacket and khakis, along with my steel-style Bible in hand. I looked around. Ahead of me I saw the cemetery, which is beside my church.

I decided to open my bible, and a dazzling light shot out of it, nearly blinding my eyes. Something i didn't catch shot out of it. I looked ahead of me and saw a demon, staring like it was waiting for me.

I knew how regular demons looked like, but this one was different. It had four twisted horns, giant muscles, and clawed bat wings on its back. I looked to my left and saw my angel, Zorax. Somehow, his name just came to me. He was the one that shot out of my Bible

He looks like a buff tall blue monkey with shining silver breastplate, these thin colorful armbands on his upper arms, and silver and colorful lower leggings. He also has gold bracelets around his wrists and ankles to hold in his fiery power and a large sword and sheath

But this was different. A force put an energy around Zorax, preventing him from moving. The demon threw it's fist at the ground, and it crumbled.

But they weren't supposed to do that. They aren't supposed to physically affect the earth. Then was when I got a little worried.

But then I heard something. "Be strong. He will not sway from you." A flash of light appeared, and the demon flew back. A man stood right where the light appeared.

He was in a gray buttoned cloak that covered his eyes. He had white hair and black boots and gloves. He walked toward me and touched my cross hand.

The cross shined and my sleeve ripped off. My skin became hard and reshaped itself. My hand became a steel blue glove, with thin gray steel where I bent my fingers and moved my hand. I had a long silver arm band and a spike pointing back. I had a silver shoulder pad and everywhere else on my right arm was covered with gray thin steel so I could move my arm. "The power of the cross." I said.

Suddenly I felt that I knew what to do. I ran at the demon and slashed it with my hand in a dazzling light. The demon blew up in fire.

Zorax was freed and swooped in in an instant right beside me. "Are you ok?" Zorax said.

"Who are you?"

"Zorax, your guardian angel."

"Anything else you can tell me."

"Few. But they are unimportant. Now, are you ok

"I am fine, Zorax. But can you explain this?" I held up my steel right arm. "The prophecy..." Zorax whispered.

The hooded man stepped forward. He said, "The Power of the Cross is in you. It is a legendary power of The Lord that has been foretold by God. You will do great things, and spread the spirit, for the time is near."

The man started to disappear. "Wait!" I said, but it was too late. I stood there with my arm outstretched, while the steel disappeared in a small flame that blew over it mysteriously.

"I was commanded not to tell you until the foretold day." Zorax stretched his arms and crossed them over his arms while settling on his tail the way he always does when he is about to explain a long conversation.

He also fumbled with his sword a puffed his wings a little, he had six because he is a powerful Angel and leads the Seraphim, and is one. He has gold bands on his wrists and neck to hold in his uncontrollable fire. When his wings are tucked in, you cant even see them. But when he extends them, they are quite large.

Zorax said, "The power of the Cross is a special spirit-user. That means it has overflowed power of God. It was foretold it would be bestowed to the one who can see past the regular human boundary."

"That means the one would be able to see angels, demons, then whole nine yards," Zorax continued, "The power of the Cross can also gives you a special power. You may be the Chosen One sent to change the people's hearts to Christ."

With all of this swimming around my head, all of these new amazing things I didn't understand, I passed out