chapter five

After finishing what I had to do which included my homework, and showering, I stepped out of my bathroom and into my bedroom to pick out something comfy to wear since I wouldn't be going out tonight.

I decided to wear a pair of black spandex shorts, and a very light pink almost nude tank top. I added a pair of black knee socks and went back to my bathroom.

Since I didn't want to look a complete mess in front of Ryan's hot friends I put on some foundation and concealer then some black eyeliner on my top and bottom water line before curling my eyelashes and adding some mascara. I finished my look off with some strawberry chapstick.

Walking out my bathroom once again, I grabbed my phone along with my charger and left my room, closing my door behind me and going downstairs.

I walked into the living room earning a few 'hi's' and 'hellos'

"Katherine, can you do me a favor and go upstairs and put some clothes on?" Ryan asks

I take a seat next to Ryan's friend Stephan who happens to also be my friend. I amusingly look at Ryan then down at my clothes.

"I thought this was clothes, but I mean if you don't like it, I could easily take it off." I said beginning to take my shirt off.

"No no no no, stop."

"That's what I thought." I teased sitting back down.

We all engaged into our own conversation's and mine just happened to be with Stefan and his brother Damon.

Less than 5 minutes later my phone dinged, I grabbed it off the table only to see I had a message from an unknown number.

Unknown- Those shorts do your ass justice

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around. Thinking it was Ryan's friend, Tyler. I texted back. 

Katherine- Tyler, you're not funny.

Unknown- It's not Tyler. Try again

I looked up again and made eye contact with Justin. He smirked at me then looked back down to his phone.

Katherine- Justin?

Unknown- Ding ding ding

I giggled and saved his number into my phone. 

I turned to Stefan who was trying to get my attention but I was too concentrated on my phone. In the middle of his sentence I "accidentally" cut him off. "I'm thirsty."

I turned to Damon then back to Stefan. "Do you guys want anything?"

They nod their heads no. I just shrug and get up to get myself a drink from the kitchen.

I walked to the kitchen and closed the door behind me. I opened the fridge in search of a drink only for it to be closed again by a large hand.

I turned around and leaned my back against the fridge while Justin's arm was still leaning against it.

"How can I help you Justin?"

"Just came to get something to drink, that's all."

I grabbed him a drink, handed it to him and walked back to the living room, making sure he got a good look at my ass.