Chapter 4❤

One day before flight
6:32pm

I'm on my way to Walmart to get some printers ink for my mom.I don't know why she felt it was so important. I was in the middle of watching Pretty Little Liars.But she basically pushed me out the door..so here I am in my grey sweatpants and my Cheer leading jacket from two years ago.

Okaay so I've been looking for this stupid ink for almost 30minutes.I have to go though extreme measures..... and ask a worker for help

"Sure ma'am I'll go look in the back be right back,"she said with a plastic smile on her face.

" ok thanks..,"I say in relief

*45 minutes later*

WHAT THE HECK.!! What is taking her so long?I was really getting irritated and right as I was standing up from the waiting chairs she was coming from the back. I guess what...EMPTY HANDED!

"I'm so sorry ma'a-" she didn't get to finish what she was saying because I was already walking away.

On the ride home I got a call from my mom asking me where was I and what was taking so long.I told her I'm right around the corner and immediately hung up.I'm obviously not in the mood.

When I pulled into the drove way  the house looked absolutely dead.All the lights where off and all I could think of was getting back into bed.

As I walked in the house I swear my heart skipped a thousand beats....
"SURPIIISE!!," all my friends and family yelled at me.*even people I hadn't seen in years from old schools.

"Oh my goshh y'all this is so unexpected thanks,"I say with a mile long smile and tears swelling up in my eyes.

Then I got bombarded with memories, questions, and hugs.

After a while we are all dancing and sing.And I get a tap on my shoulder.It was Dawson.

"Hey,soo this is it your last night in KC,Moe huh.?"he says in his priceless side smile.

"Yeeea,time for me to start living"I say smiling with my head down.

He takes his hand and lightly pushes my head up by my chin.He looks deeply into my eyes long enough for it to become awkward.

Not even mentioning the fact I feel uncomfortable when people look me in the eyes.

I take my eyes from his and began staring at his perfectly straight bright white teeth.

He breaks the silence.

" I'm gonna miss you.."

I almost melted.