Chapter 6❤

The big move.!

Bon Bon Bon!!!went the alarm clock
It is 8:30 but I've been up since 8:15 thinking over what happened last night.Dawson gave me his number and we took hella pictures on his phone.Before he left he kissed my forehead, winked and said*text me*.He is so sweet.I also got gifts!from family.My aunt got me an Apple Macbook Pro laptop.My mom and dad said my gift was waiting in Cali for me, and everyone else gave me money.Which I'm not mad about.
Our flight leaves at 9:40 and my friends and I are so excited.
But anyway I hop out of bed go straight to my closet.I kept some stuff in my closet for when I come to visit.
"hmm what to wear whaaat to wearr..?" The flight will only be about 3 hours and 30 minutes.So I'll wear something comfy ,so when we get to my condo we can change and go out for lunch and look around.
I decided on a red black and white mickey mouse shirt with black joggers and red and white Vans.So I gather all my stuff and head for the bathroom.

I shower, put on my clothes, do my makeup, and put hair up in a bun.Then I walk down stairs to see what's for breakfast.
As I walk down the stairs I smell something delicious.

Mom:Goooodmorning Sunshine
Dad:Noo today is the day our little Demi is leaving us!
"Good morning mom and daaad it won't be forever."*gives dad a hug*
Dad:it better not be

I take a seat a the bar.And finally food came.My mom sits down a bowl of grits on a plate of toast, bacon, and sausage.With a side of nice cold glass of Apple Juice.
"Thanks mother"I say with a wink
Mom:No prob dod
oh my goshh mom.... dod?? really lol

As I begin to eat my parents start to talk about my gift.
Dad:but you gonna love our from us
Mom: shh ww don't want her thinking about it to much
" i already know ill love it because its from you aka ,best parents ev-rrr"
As I finished my breakfast I kiss my parents on the cheek.Then I go up stairs to brush my teeth and spray some light perfume.
Now its 9:18 and I have to get out of here so I grab my Pink backpack (the brand pink not color) and my Travel mug.And dash down the stairs. Half way day I run back up grab my phone, charger, and earphones stuff them into my backpack and make a run for it.
" Momm..Dadd...IM READYY LETS GO..."I yell while I poor coffee in my mug.
Mom: ok then come on girl I'm ready
Dad: *jiggles keys around*
We run outside and immediately get on the way.

We make it to the Airport at 8:29
??:*squeals* Demiiii
*looks around*"O my goshh you guys I can't wait to step foot on LA"

Isabel:I know right!!*jumps up and down*We are supposed be there at round 12.So maybe we could go out for lunch?!?

"Isabel are you a mind reader because I had already made that plan in advance!"
*me and Isabel laugh*
Cyan: You guys are crazy.. but have y'all seen Kenzie yet we only have about 6 minutes she has to get her stuff on the plane, and we should probably get on be for last minute-

???:Here I am.!Guys..Guys ..I'm here !!*panting*

"oh my Kenzie you look....."
*cyan elbows my rib*"Ouch!
*get Cyan a mean looking at*

Cyan: tell us bout it later we gotta get on that plane.

I walk over to my parents.My mom is crying in my dads arms.

"mom..dad..we have to go now"
Dad:kisses my forehead "you will all was be I'm little princess and if you need anything I'll drop everything for you.

Mom: gives me a big hug " Demi I'm so proud of you..you no that.I love you now you go to Los Angeles and have the time of your life, full fill your dream baby"

"I love you so much mom..dad thanks for always believing in me.I could ask for better parents than you guys.

We all kiss and group hug.when...
.................................................................

Intercom: Everyone on Flight 87 needs to get on board now.The last warning will be in two minutes. Beeep

Mom: I guess that's our cue *sniffle
Dad:We are proud of you Demi ..
We hug one last time

I walk way.When I turn around to blow a kiss my dad snaps a picture of me.And mom mouths " I love you"

I make my way to the the lady at the little desk.I hand her my pass port and ticket.She hands me it back and I say "thank you" which makes her smile.

*slow deep breath*"hmmm here I come LA"