Chapter 9: Forced. ~TRIGGER WARNING~

TRIGGER WARNING! MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING!!! 

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

I sat at the front of the classroom. It was hot outside so I wore a nice flowing black mini skirt and a yellow tube top. I know it’s probably not the best choice of clothing since Rob has the hots for me but it was too damn hot to wear something modest. I kept my hair up in a messy bun to keep it from hitting my sweaty neck. It was July in California and I was in a School with no air conditioning. But I wasn’t complaining. It could be worse, a lot worse.

I sat silently at my desk with pen to paper and my head in the clouds. I was waiting for the end of class to tell Rob. He stood in front of the small class, writing notes on the whiteboard in different coloured dry erase markers. Everything about him said English teacher, apart from his old white runners. Then again, he is an English teacher. Ironically, he’s a twelfth grade English teacher. I found it ironic because my twelfth grade English teacher was the one who told me that I was going to go far and now someone else’s twelfth grade English teacher has helped me go far.

I smiled as the words flowed onto the paper effortlessly.

A pen can say a lot about someone. It can tell you someone’s biggest dream or their greatest nightmare. They can create and destroy worlds with that pen. They can give and take life. You can set your destiny with that pen; so be careful what you say in your kingdom of words.

“Okay, guys I think that’s enough for today. You’re dismissed.” Rob announced, pulling me from my mind. I looked up from my paper to see him staring down at me with those murky green eyes. I looked away quickly, closing my pen and notebook before slipping them into my backpack. I waited for everyone to leave before standing up, slinging my backpack over my shoulder.

“Rob,” I smiled kindly at him. Rob turned around from erasing the board.

“Yes Bow?” He smiled back. I perched myself on my desk with a casual smile. I knew he’d want to talk about this for a minute or two before I had to leave so I sat on the desk comfortably.

“I have some news about the Type Writers of California Competition.” I replied happily. He looked interested now; he set the eraser down on his desk and crossed his arms over his chest.

“–I’ve been rejected.” I finally told him after a moment of sheer silence. His face dropped but then it became confused. He was probably wondering why I was still smiling like an idiot who was smoking weed.

“Why are you happy? I thought you wanted to be in this competition.” Rob questioned seriously. I smirked at him and shrugged jokingly.

“Instead I’m meeting with Paul Dodson to discuss a contract.” I told him as if I was telling him the sky was blue. This time his face dropped for an entirely different reason before it lit up with joy and happiness. I was suddenly taken back by the sheer magnitude of his happiness and joy, I didn’t like it. I didn’t like it at all.

He was forcefully kissing me. Sexual assault.

I managed to break the kiss after a few long moments but not until his hands crawled up my legs and hiked up my skirt. I quivered painfully at his touch and stared teary eyed up at him. My brain spaced out for a moment before I pushed him away from me. Rob stumbled back in surprise while I hopped off of the desk to make a break for it but I was suddenly yanked backwards. I stumbled back and almost landed on my back but ended up being spun around on my weak legs to face Rob.

“Help!” I yelped loudly as both of my wrists were bound together in large hands. My wide tearful eyes were lost in the round lagoon greens in front of me. I struggled to get away, trying to flail myself away from him but I wasn’t strong enough.