4: More Than Dinner

Matt's P.O.V.

I got into the shower because I really did smell bad!
As I got out of the shower I realized I didn't bring any extra clothes in. "Shit." I mumbled to myself. I tied the towel around my waist and walked into my room. Instead of walking all the way back into the bathroom I just decided to change in my room. Being the dumb ass that I am I dropped my towel and began to get dressed. I heard a giggle and quickly turned around and noticed Morgan was out on her balcony.

"Uuhh..." she smiled.

I smiled back and then looked down,
I was naked.

"Shit!" I yelled grabbing my underwear and running away from the balcony door.
Oh. My. God. I can't believe that Morgan just saw my dick. I feel so stupid.
I finished getting dressed in a nice blue button up shirt with some nice jeans and a pair of blue vans and walked back over to the balcony door to see Morgan putting on some nice flats that matched perfectly with her dress. And damn, she looked amazing, absolutely beautiful.

"Matt it's time to go!" My mom called. With that I walked out my door and headed over to Morgan's house.

Morgan's P.O.V.

Oh my goodness. Did I really just see Matt naked?

I did some finishing touches on my hair and to be honest I looked pretty cute. I looked over at Matt's room and saw him walking out his door.

"Morgan! Come down stairs for dinner!" My mom yelled.
I quickly opened my door and ran down the stairs excited to see Matt, and yes I did trip down the stairs but I caught myself.

"You good kid?" My mom smiled.

"Never better." I nodded while fixing my hair.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Espinosa, this is my family, my husband Bart, and my two daughters Sadie and Morgan and my name is Sarah." My mom greeted.

"Hello. My Name is Sarah as well, this is my husband Rafael, my three sons Ryan, Dylan and Matthew, and my daughter Kristen."

"It's nice to meet you all." My dad said.

"Can we help you with dinner?" Sarah asked.

"Sure, thank you." My mom said. "Morgan how about you and Matt go up stairs and talk because you guys already seem to be friends." My mom winked at me. I rolled my eyes and took Matt upstairs.

"Here's my room. Not like you haven't seen it before." I giggled.

"You have such a cute laugh Morgan." Matt said while combing his fingers through his hair. As Matt was looking around my room he notice a picture of me kissing a boy.

"Who's this?" Matt said sweetly yet I could tell he was tense because his fist was clenched.

"That's my boyfriend Justin." I said tearing up. "I really miss him, we've dated for about a year. I just miss having him hold me and kiss me."

"Oh Morgs." Matt said pulling me into a hug. "I didn't mean to upset you."

"It's fine." I faked a smile.

"Look, I know I'm not Justin but I will always be here for you Morgan. And if you ever need a hug (or a kiss), I'm right next door." Matt said letting go of me. I giggled at the kiss part.

"Thanks Matt." I said giving him another hug.
As we pulled apart Matt put his hand on my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb.
"You're so beautiful Morgan."

I blushed and looked down and that's when Matt grabbed my chin and lifted my head. As Matt was leaning in to kiss me my mom yelled, "DINNER'S READY!"

"Damn." Matt said as I pulled away and ran down the stair.
I made sure to be careful running down the stairs so I wouldn't trip.
Matt followed behind me.
We sat down and ate dinner and everyone was having small talk while I just sat there and thought about what just happened.
Matt almost kissed me, and I almost let him. I do like Matt but I mean we just met and I have a boyfriend and I don't know like anything about him. Plus there is no way that Matt has grown feelings that fast for me. Just then I got a text from Justin.
"Morgan." Matt whispered. "Are you okay? You seem sad."

"I'm fine." I stated. "Just thinking."

"Thank you so much for inviting us over for dinner. We all really appreciate it." Rafael said.
We said our goodbyes and I ran upstairs and locked my door and began to cry once I read the text I got from Justin during dinner.

M-Morgan
J-Justin

J: Hey Morgan we need to talk.
M: What is it babe?
J: We need to break up.
M: What? Why?
J: You heard me. I can't not have a girl to kiss! You moved therefore you need to move on. Besides I've kissed like ten other girls because you're not here.
So were done.
M: How could you do this to me? After everything we've been through, and you are just going to throw it all away?
J: Pretty much.
M:Never talked to me again, I'm done!
J: Good! Bye bitch✌🏼️

I burst into even more tears.

"Morgan?" I heard a voice say.
I quickly stood up and wiped away my tears.
"Yeah?" I answered.

"What the hell happened?!" Matt asked as he put the board between our balconies and ran over into my room. Matt quickly wrapped me into a hug and I began to cry on his bare chest.
"What happened baby?" He said wiping away the tears on my cheeks.
I handed Matt my phone and he read through the texts.
"Oh Morgan." He said giving me another hug. "Do you want to talk about?"
I shook my head no, "I just don't want anything to do with him." I quickly grabbed the picture of Justin and I kissing and tore it in half and threw it away.
"Atta kid." Matt smiled. "Now go put some sweats on and we will watch a movie together."
I nodded my head and grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt and headed into the bathroom.
When I walked back into my room I noticed that Matt was only wearing sweats. Damn Matt was hot, I remember him coming into my room without a shirt but I didn't think anything of it until now. Matt was already laying down on my bed. He patted a spot next to him for me to sit. I came and laid down next to him and put my head on his bare chest. Matt didn't seem to mind, he tickled my back while we watched Nemo. That the last thing I remember before I fell asleep was Matt saying, "Goodnight beautiful." as he kissed my forehead.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I hope y'all liked this chapter!! I will try to update more often👍 Anyways, I hope y'all are having a good day or night and please vote for my book and comment if you like it or have any suggestions for me☺️
If y'all ever wanna talk to me;
Twitter:WeeklyxEspinosa
Vine: EEKYEᔕᑭIOᔕᗩ

Love y'all😘 -Morgan