Moving Day

Morgan's P.O.V.

Well, today is the day I leave my beautiful home in California and move to some boring ol' state called Virginia.

Anyways, hi! I'm Morgan, I have blond hair and green eyes. I am 16 years old and I guess you could say I'm pretty popular. I make friends with a lot of people and it's going to be hard leaving all my friends here in Cali. I have 4 members in my family counting me. My mom Sarah, dad Bart, older sister Sadie who is 17, and me.

My dad is in charge of this tour thing called MagCon and we have to move to Virginia because that is where most of the guys live that are going on tour.

My dad and sister are already in Virginia and my mom is driving down with a lot of our stuff, but I don't wanna drive so my mom got me a plane ticket.

Now let's get on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Morgan!!! Get down here and help us load up the truck!" My mom says.
I quickly run down the stairs, slipping down the last ten steps.

"Are you alright shorty?" My mom laughs hysterically.

"I'm fine.....ow." I say. Oh and my family calls me shorty because I'm the shortest one in my family.

"Do you have all of your stuff that you need for the plane ride?" My mom asked.

"Yes mom!" I giggled. She had been asking me that question all day!

My mom dropped me off at the airport and told me to be safe.
I closed the door to the car and headed towards the airport doors.

I walked into the food court and noticed they had a Chick-fil-a. That is my all time favorite place to eat so I grabbed a chicken sandwich and a lemonade and waited for my flight to be called.

"Flight 238 to Virginia now boarding."

I grabbed my things and boarded the plane. I took my window seat and plugged in my earphones.

Someone tapped on my shoulder and smiled. I was not in a very good mood because I had to leave all my friends so I did not smile back. He looked looked down and took his seat next to me.

"Hi." The guy sitting next to me said. "I'm Matthew, but you can call me Matt."
I looked at him and gave a half smile.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Morgan." I said blankly hoping he we get the hint that I didn't want to talk to him.

"That is a very pretty name. You know there is this really pretty girl named Morgan and she's sitting next to me on a plane." He smirked.
I grinned and blushed at his comment.

"Thanks" I said looking down.

"Well Morgan, is my name pretty?" He asked looking serious.

"Oh yes." I giggled blushing and looking down again.

"Morgan stop hiding your beautiful face." He said while putting his finger under my chin and lifting it up.

For the rest of the ride Matt and I just talked and got to know each other better.
When the plane landed Matt and I walked to the parking lot together. I pulled out my phone ready to call my dad when Matt interrupted me and said, "I can take you home!"

"Um sure, but I don't exactly know where I live." I stated.

"How do you not know where you live?" Matt laughed.

"I just moved here from California, but here is my address to my new home." I said handing Matt my phone.

"Alrighty! Let's go!" Matt said grabbing my hand and taking me towards his car.
"Hey Morgan.... Did you know that we live right next to each other?" Matt smirked as he pulled up to my house.

"Really!?!" I asked.

"Yep. That be my house right next to yours!" He said sounding excited.

"Well thank you for dropping me off and talking to me on during the plane ride." I said getting out if his car.

"It was a pleasure." Matt said in a funny accent.
As I was walking towards my new house Matt quickly ran up to me and turned me around and wrapped me into a big hug.
"You are so beautiful and so nice Morgan." He said sounding so innocent. I smiled and hugged him back. Once he let go I quickly pecked him on the check and ran int my house without letting him say anything.

I think I'm going to like Virginia.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Trust me, this fanfic will be 1000 times better than my last one!! I hope you guys will like this☺️
-Morgan