2:Home Sweet Home

Morgan's P.O.V.

Wow! Was all I could say about this house.
"Hey shorty!" My dad said. "Who dropped you off here?"

"Oh this guy I met on the plane!" I said.

"Are you shitting me Morgan?!" My dad yelled.

"What's wrong?! He was really nice and he live right next to us so I didn't see a problem!" I yelled back.

"What if he hurt you!? Don't you ever get a ride from a stranger Morgan!"

I just shook my head ran up the stairs into a big room that I claimed to be mine.
My room was so big and beautiful! It had a balcony and a walk in closet, also I had my own bathroom!
I stepped out on the balcony and let the wind blow through my hair. I sat on a chair that was already out there and I closed my eyes and just tried to relax.

A few moments later I heard someone cough which made me open my eyes and stand up, that's when I realized that Matthew was sitting out on his balcony that was right across from me.

He smirked and grabbed a board that would connect our balconies and walked over to mine.
"Hey neighbor!" He smiled.

"Hey Matthew." I said while sitting back down on my chair.

"Please, call me Matt." He stated.
I nodded my head as a response and offered him a chair that was next to me. He gladly accepted and sat down next to me.

"So...." Matt said.

"So." I replied.

"So, do you like it here so far?"

"Yeah it's pretty great! I start school on Monday at Bishop Ireton." I stated.

"REALLY!?!?" Matt squealed.

"Yeahh." I said. "Why?"

"Because I go to that school!" He said standing up and starting to dance.

"At least I will know one person there." I said sounding kinda sad.

"What's wrong cutie?" Matt said.

I smiled at his statement. "It's just I don't have any friends here and I an going to miss all my old friends back in Cali."

"Well lucky for you, your new neighbor just happens to be your new best friend." He smiled.

"Thanks Matt." I said while leaning over to give him a hug. But just before I did I heard my dad calling my name.

"Quick leave." I said to Matt, pushing him out of the chair.

"Why?" He questioned.

"So I don't get in trouble." I whined.
He quickly got up and walked back over to his balcony, removing the board between us.

"What dad!?" I yelled.

He walked into my room and came out to my balcony where I was sitting. "Sorry I got mad earlier. I just want you to be safe."

"It's fine dad. I'm sorry I got a ride from a stranger." I said giving him a hug.

"Alright Morgs, it's 9:30 so go to bed. Mom will be here in the morning with the rest of your stuff." He said giving me a kiss on my head.

"Goodnight dad." I smiled as I walked over to my bed and plopped down on it.

"Goodnight Morgan." Matt said from his room looking into my window.

"Shut up Matt." I said kinda giggling and with that I fell asleep.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes being made. So knowing me I jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs... But of course I fell down the stairs.

"Oh my hell Morgan!" My sister Sadie laughed.

"Today I have to go to a meeting for the MagCon tour and was wondering if you two wanted to tag along?" My dad asked.
My sister and I nodded our heads and went back to eating breakfast.

After breakfast Sadie and I argues who was going to shower first.
She won.
As I waited for Sadie to be done, I sat outside on my balcony and read The Fault In Our Stars. I freaking love this book! As I was reading Matt came over and took a seat next to me.
"You should read this book Matt." I suggested.

"But isn't that a sad girly book?"

"Yeah pretty much." I giggled.

"Then I'm not reading it." He stated.

"Please! It's a really good book." I begged. "When is the last time you read a book?"

"I don't like to read." Matt said.

"Well you should!! And you should start with this book!" I said.

"I will read this book... on one condition. You have to give me a kiss."

"I will give you a kiss IF you FINISH the book." I stated.

"Deal!!" Matt yelled and took the book away from me and ran into his room.
I smiled and shook my head. Sadie told me that she was done showering so I got up and walked into the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all are enjoying my story! I have a hard time updating it because I have softball practice everyday after school! But I will try my hardest to update once a week. Love y'all😘