Part 3: Pain

"Well, I'm gonna go." Cory's mom said. "You sure?" Cory asked. "Yeah. Y'all need some alone time." Cory's mom. "Okay. Bye, mom. Be safe." Cory said. "Bye." I said. Cory's mom closed the door. Cory was leaning over the counter. I was sitting on the couch. The silence was loud. "Why would you do that?" Cory said. "Because it's your mom!" I told him. "First of all, lower your tone." Cory said. "I didn't even yell." I said. "Oh. My bad I guess." Cory said. "What?" I said. "My bad." Cory repeated. "You're not gonna do anything?" I asked. "Nope." Cory said. Cory walked over to the couch and I backed up a little bit because I don't trust him as much. "I have something to tell you, Cory." I said out of nowhere. "What?" Cory said. "I'm pregnant." I said. Cory looked at me me and said "Stop playing." "I'm not. That's exactly what that paper is." I responded. But.. we have to decide for them to either take the baby out tomorrow or the baby will die because blood is blocking HER airway." Cory was holding back his tears after realizing its his fault. "I'm sorry." Cory said. "You don't have to apologize. I cheated." I said. "You still didn't deserve that." Cory said. "I want to keep it." I said. "I mean. If that's what YOU wanna do then yeah. I actually can't have a say. The babies dying because of me so it's up to you." Cory said. I was surprised on Cory's reaction. I would think he would beat me or something. After a while, I went to sleep. At like 4AM, I heard Cory crying in the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen and hugged him from behind. "I didn't know you were still up." Cory said. "I wasn't. I heard you crying. Come get some sleep, Cory. " I said.