Part 2: Maybe?

The next day I felt sharp pain in my stomach. It hurted on and off all day. I decided to go the hospital. When I was on my way. I started coughing up blood. I looked down at my phone and saw Cory calling. I declined. When I got to the hospital, the doctor said that I was 2 months pregnant and damaged. They also said that the babies airway was blocked from blood and that they could either take it out now and save it or I could abort it. I had a day to think about it. When I got home, I sat on my couch and watched Netflix. I had fell asleep. After a while, I heard someone coming in the door. It was a male figure. The male figure touched my face which jumpscared me a little bit since I have bad nerves. I woke up and it was Cory. I was scared and he'd hit me. I was also scared to tell him I was pregnant and the decision that has to be made. Cory will think it's his fault, even though it is. "H-How'd you get in here?" I asked while backing up. "Key." Cory responded. "You don't need to be as scared anymore." Cory added. Someone had texted you 3 times. Cory and I run to get the phone.  I tried to snatch the phone from him. "Hey.. we all know what happened last time you did that." Cory said. I keep trying to get it but Cory has me in a headlock. "Get yo damn arm off that girl neck!" Cory's mom said. She scared both of us.
Cory: "How did yo-" Cory's mom interrupted and said "Y/n told me what you have been doing to her. And I think that you and me need to have a private talk in the room." After they went in there you heard a lot of commotion and assumed he was getting his ass beat. When Cory came out I handed him a paper. "What's this?" Cory questioned.