Chapter 22 - The Sorting

^^^Cassiopeia^^^^

^^^Cassiopeia^^^^

Severus's P.O.V.

I was sitting at the professor table when Minerva comes in with the first years. I look for my daughter, sons and nephew. "When I call your name please come forward and sit down on the stool to be sorted." Minerva said. "Hannah Abbott!!" She yells out and a girl goes forward. "Hufflepuff!!" The hat yells out and the Hufflepuff table cheers. 

Minerva continues to call out names until I hear. "Cassiopeia Black-Snape!!" I only looked at my daughter but I can tell the other students were shocked and looking at me. "Hmm, the potion masters daughter. I know just what to do with you. SLYTHERIN!!" The hat yells out and the Slytherin table cheers while I politely clap.

"Cosmos Black-Snape!!" Minerva calls my second child and everyone looks at me but I don't look anyone in the eyes. "Ahh another child of the potion master teacher. SLYTHERIN!!" The hat yells out and the Slytherins clap and cheer and I politely clap again. "Cyrus Black-Snape!!" Minerva yells out and I can tell everyone is shocked at how many kids I have. "SLYTHERIN!!" The hat yells out and I politely clap while the Slytherin table cheers.

Minerva kept calling names but one stood out to me. "Harry Potter!!" Minerva yells out and everyone goes quiet. "Hmm, difficult very difficult. GRYFFINDOR!!" The hat yells after five minutes and the Gryffindor table cheers. "Draco Malfoy!!" She yells out and he sits on the stool. "SLYTHERIN!!" The hat yells and the Slytherin cheers and I politely clap for my nephew and godson.

Harry's P.O.V.

After I sat down I'm introduced to Percy Weasley. I felt some watching me and I turn to see a professor in all black watching me. "Percy, who's that talking to Professor Quirrell? In all black? I ask and he turns to see who I'm looking at. "That's Professor Snape. He's the potion masters teacher and head of Slytherin." Percy explained.

Cyrus's P.O.V.

After I sat down I waited for Professor McGonagall to call my siblings and cousins name. They all got Slytherin just like I did. I felt someone watching me so I look up to see a few people from every table looking at me except people from the Slytherin table. My siblings and cousin sat next to me and I started talking to them. "Can you believe we're actually here?" I ask in excitement. 

"It feels like a dream." Cosmos and Cassiopeia said. "I think its cool." Draco said. I squirrmed in my chair and I guess my siblings and Draco noticed. "What's wrong Cy?" Draco asks. "I feel someone watching me, but I don't know who and they are making me uncomfortable." I said. They look around for a while and then looked back at me. "See that boy over there?" Cassie said pointing to a boy who was looking at me in curiosity.

"What's his name?" I ask. "From what I hear his name is Seamus Finnagen." Cassie said and I nod. "But why look at me?" I ask and they shrug. "I heard he's a half-breed." Draco sneers and I look at him. I put my hand on his shoulder and it calms him down. "Don't worry cousin. I won't fall for a half-breed. I mean mother is a pureblood and dad was a half-blood so were basically a pureblood." I said and they nod.

Cosmos's P.O.V.

I was sitting next to my sister and brother when I looked up and looked around. I soon stopped at a boy who looked cute. He's from the Gryffindor table and from what I heard his name is Dean Thomas and he's a half-blood. He soon saw me looking and I looked away. "Brother are you okay?" Cyrus asks me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I lie and he nods looking away.

I look back over the boy and he blushes looking away and I smirk because I won our staring match. He looks back at me and I smirk. He smiles for a second and I smile back. I didn't realize my brother, sister and cousin were trying to get my attention. "Cosmos!!" I hear Cassie exclaim and I snap out of my eye match with Dean and look to my sister. "What are you doing?" Cyrus asks me. "Nothing." I lied again and dad probably read my thoughts because I felt him watching me.

I look over at dad to see he was actually watching me. He gave me the look that we needed to talk and I slightly nod not before motioning the other two if they could come. He shakes his head and goes back to talking with another Professor. I look back over at the Gryffindor table to see Dean talking with the other first years.

Cassiopeia's P.O.V.

I was sitting next to Draco who was talking with Zabini, Nott, Pansy, Goyle and Crabbe. I look up to see a girl watching me and I nudge Draco who turns to me. "Yes?" He asks. "Who's that girl over there. She's watching me and I don't like it." I said and he looks before turning to me with anger and disgust on his face. "That's Hermione Granger. She's a mudblood." He sneers before turning back to the conversation with his friends. 

I look back over to see she was still watching me and I smirk at her. She blushes before turning to the first year girls she's with and started whispering. I don't know why but ever since I was born I was able to hear far away conversations. "Were you just looking at that girl?" A girl with blonde hair asks. "Yes, whats wrong about that?" Granger asks.

"She's a pureblood. Her mother is a pureblood. And her father is the man in all black talking with the other professors. Her mother was taught to marry into a pureblood family." Another girl said. "Purebloods hate muggleborns and half-bloods." Twin boys say with red hair. "The boy with blonde hair that's next to her is her cousin, Draco Malfoy. The other boy next to her is her older triplet brother, Cosmos and the boy next to him is Cyrus the youngest." One of the red-haired twins said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- I know if a pureblood and a half-blood gets married its still a half-blood. But in my story they are purebloods. Cosmos is going to be Gay. Cassiopeia is going to be a lesbian. And Cyrus is going to be Bisexual