Chapter 18 - The First Words

Galaxy's p.o.v.

I was sitting on the couch with Cosmos in my arms singing quietly to him. He soon fell asleep and I smiled. I felt hands on my shoulder and I slightly look up to see my fiance. "Want me to take him?" Severus asks. "Sure." I said and handed him our son.

He walks out as soon as Reggie came in with Cassiopeia. "Everytime I see you. You always have her in your arms." I stated. "Well she's the quieter one. Plus she needs love since she's the only girl." He answered while giving her to me. "She is. She hardly cries. So she's probably the shy one. Like her father." I said.

A few hours later myself, Reggie, mother, Severus and our three kids were all in the living room. We were either reading the books in the house or reading the Daily Prophet. It was quiet before I hear a small voice. "Mama." I look up and so does everyone. "Mama." I look to the voice and see it was Cyrus who spoke. I gasp putting my hand to my mouth.

I see Reggie get up and grab Cyrus before handing him to me. "My baby said his first word." I said showing some tears looking down at my youngest. "Dada." I hear again and I look to see Cassiopeia looking at her father. Severus picks her up and holds her a few tears appear in his eyes.

"Weggie." I hear Cosmos say and I laugh forgetting my tears. I hear everyone else laugh including Reggie. Reggie picks him and holds him to his chest. Soon the front door opens and they come into the living room. I see aunt Druella, uncle Cygnus, Narcissa, Lucius, Draco(their newborn child) and Bella.

"What happened?" Bella runs over to me. "They said their first words. Cassiopeia said 'dada'. Cyrus said 'mama'. And Cosmos said 'Reggie' or more like 'weggie'." I said and she squeals. "I wish I was here to hear it." Bella said. Our parents walk out of the room to go talk adult things. "How's the little one?" I ask Cissy. "Well he begs for attention but overall he's really good. How are they?" Narcissa said. "They cry all the time except Cass who only cries when she's hungry or needs changing. The boys cry over everything." I said and she sits down next to me. Cyrus looks at Draco in curiosity.

"Cyrus, dear." I said and he looks at me. "This is your cousin, Draco. He'll be you and your siblings best friend." I said and he turns to Draco in recognition and held his hand out Draco. 

I soon see all three of my kids yawn and soon slowly close their eyes. "I think it's naptime for the little ones." Lucius states and I go up the stairs to the nursery. I put Cyrus in his crib and kiss his head before leaving the room.

I go back in the living room and sit down on the couch. "Can I hold him?" I ask Cissy. "Sure." She said handing me my nephew. He opens his eyes and I see he has Lucius eyes. "He's has your eyes, Lucius. And your hair Cissy." I point out. I see out of the corner of my eye that they smile at each other.

"You were right cousin." Narcissa said and I look at her confused. "Right about what?" I ask. "Giving birth it'll hurt like hell." She answered and I nod no longer confused.