Chapter 14

"So how do you want to do this, Stiles?." Uncle Phil asked.

"I texted dad, telling him that we will be coming over on a SHIELD mission." Stiles started. "And you can tell him that I'm part of the Avengers, pretty please?."

"Pushing the fault to me, I see." Uncle Phil smiled. "Sure, I will deal with your dad while you deal with those puppies."

"Thank you, Uncle Phil."

"We're taking off once Tony and  Peter arrive."

"Okay. How long will it take for us to reach Beacon Hills?. "

"Less than 2 hours."

"That's fast." Stiles exclaimed. "Uncle Phil, is Jarvis configured to the Bus?."

"Yes, I am, Stiles." Jarvis's voice came over.

"Hey J."

"Your calling my A.I J now?." Tony asked as he and a Peter arrived.

"Yeah, we are friends, isn't that right J?."

"Indeed Stiles."

"Jarvis, I need you to do me a huge favor! I need you to find the contact numbers of Scott McCall, Lydia Martin, Kira Yukimura, Malia Tate, Liam Dunbar, Jordan Parrish, Mason Hewitt and Theo Raeken from Beacon Hills. Then I just need you to send a text message to all of them saying 'Alpha McCall, I am requesting a meeting with you and your pack at the stream down by the old Hale House at exactly 5pm.' That's all for now."

"Duly noted, Stiles."

"Thank you, Jarvis."

"You're welcome. Do you want me to inform you of their replies?." Jarvis asked.

"Yes, please."

"I will update you soon." Jarvis replied and went quiet.

"It's 11am now, we should be reaching there around lunch time. That gives me enough time to have lunch with dad and figure my shit out." Stiles said out loud, trying to calm her nerves at the thought of meeting the pack.

**

Melinda May parked the Bus about 2 miles away from Beacon Hills, in the middle of a clearing within a forest. Stiles had already told her dad that she was coming over with the team for lunch so the Sheriff pretty much ordered food from the nearby diner and brought it over to their house.

They parked outside the house where the Sheriff greeted them. Stiles immediately ran to her dad and hugged him tight.

"Hey kiddo." Noah said while hugging her tightly. "It's so good to see you."

Stiles pulled back from her dad and kissed him on both cheeks before introducing Uncle Phil and his team.

"Phil." Noah greeted him and shook his hand. "Come in."

Once they were all in the house, Stiles began introducing the team and Peter to her dad before all of them began digging into their lunch in the living room. Surprisingly, her dad was in a relaxed mood and seemed quite happy to interact with the rest of the team, asking them questions about their jobs.

After they were done with lunch, Stiles went to their backyard to show her dad the progression of her training and her powers, even though he had seen the video that Tony sent him. Her dad was proud at seeing her abilities and saw how much she had flourished under the training of SHIELD.

"Hey dad, Uncle Phil has something to tell you." Stiles smiled widely at her uncle.

"I do?." Phil looked confused before agreeing to it. "I do."