5 Episode 2 (1/1)

Y/n POV

"Remind me why we bother with this dump again." Mylo was playing with a fake gun, putting rubber balls in it. "Vander said to lay low. Enforcers never come down here, so this is as good a place as any." Vi wiped her sweaty forehead as she stepped back into a fighting machine.

God she was hot. Like I understand, she likes to fight, but she makes it look so easy. Can confirm, it's not, I was leaning over a railing looking at vi do her thing, occasionally turning to face the rest.

"Oh, what's the matter, Mylo? You worried Powder's gonna beat you again?" Claggor was very proud of himself for saying that.

"Hey, if she didn't keep fixing these things, I wouldn't keep missing." Powder popped up from behind the counter holding two thick cables, Mylo jumped back, Powder smirks and pushes them together making it start up, powder jumps the counter earning a glare from Mylo, he starts shooting the moving fake people, missing every single one.

"That's only an excuse Mylo, you even miss a still target." I chuckled as he stopped and looked at me. "You couldn't do better even if you tried!"

I walked down the steps and got in his face, he was slightly taller than me. Shit. "At least I can hit a target!" Claggor came over splitting us to up and making me stand with him. I huffed.

Vi steps back from the machine taking the gloves off. "You guys know I wouldn't take you on a job you couldn't handle, right?"

Mylo swung the toy gun around. "Are you kidding? That was the best job we've ever done. Maybe just don't take Powder next time." Powder took that personally, she starting shooting the moving people, getting every one, she gave a 'fuck off' face and goes to another arcade game.

She looked at me as I have her a thumbs up and a little chuckle. She smiles back at me. There was some yelling out side that no one paid attention to other than powder who was right there at the window.

"Hey guys, you should see this." Then a guy was thrown through the window, glass flying everywhere, cutting my cheek a little, but now our hiding spot was revealed.

"Search them." The enforcers entered the room. "Go ahead idiots, we've got nothing." Mylo held his hands up while powder looked at her sister scared, Vi knew why she was scared and signalled Claggor to pull a lever, he did just that and the room went dark with a drawn face on the ground, now lit up.

Mylo kicked an enforcers launching himself over the counter and shooting other enforcers with the fake gun, they looked unamused and started walking towards him when Vi threw the main target on her machine at him, Mylo's face was drawn on it.

I took to opportunity to slip past them and jump the counter, heading straight for the back door.

While Powder was walking around the cut outs being careful when an enforcer grabbed her hair and pulled on it, she just hit a button, closing a metal contraptions mouth on the enforcers arm making him let go of her hair. Vi grabbed her sisters arm and drags her out so she can move faster.

Enforcers followed them out the door, the enforcer who grabbed Powders hair ordered them. "Get them!"

Enforcers were now after us. We kept running when we got to an alleyway, there was yelling behind us by enforcers telling us to stop running.

There were enforcers at the other end, they looked right at us and started walking towards us, we tried to turn back but more enforcers were coming, a whistle came from above, it was Ekko. God I'm so glad to see you little man.

He put down a ladder, we climbed it, first Vi, Mylo, Claggor me and Powder, but an enforcer followed and grabbed Powders leg when she was almost up, she kicked him off and as she got to the top Vi kicked the ladder down on them.