13 Episode 5 (3/3)

Y/n POV

Three shots.

One; through Sevika's arm reaching for me.

Two; through Sevika's shimmer canister.

Three; through the plate on my chest.

I was blown back onto my ass. My other leg started to go numb from Sevika's stab. My vision started to blur and get black dots in it.

My arms started to stop working and started to go numb. I heard Sevika's voice as my body layed limp and helpless on the ground.

"Y/n!" But there she left me. She ran off. I. Couldn't see, I started to panic, I couldn't move my body, I was like a sedated cat.

Someone sounded like they hit the ground and two people were walking towards me. I was crying.

I hated not being able to move, this is another thing that gets my emotions going. I can't see either witch makes it worse.

"That's the girl!" I was trying to move so bad but I couldn't. "Y/n..?" I was to scared to even speak, is this how the enforcer felt...

"Silco knows we're here now!"

"And who's fault is that? But main question what will we do with her?"

"Take her somewhere to get her help!" I felt like I was getting picked up off the ground. "It's alright, you're safe, it's me Vi..."

I missed her voice so much...

"Vi..."

The only word I muttered that whole walk, I was to scared otherwise. I was a burden, they could drop me off somewhere and I wouldn't know where I was and I wouldn't be able to help myself.
________

Just a tad bit short but I didn't think it'll be this short, oh well I hope you enjoyed it! Love you all!