New Year Special ( Extra chapter )

Warning: Gore.

"Emirlyn?"

"MAMA! PAPA!" The girl, 'Emirlyn' cried.

"What's wrong Emi?" A boy and a girl asked.

"The demons! I saw one!" The girl hugged her sister.

.

Unexpectedly, the children of the other world, teleported back to the world. 

Each of them, are grown ups now and some even have their own family.

It has been a year since they went back and all of them are currently alive.

Ray and Emma, has three children.

The oldest is a boy, Ram, 14. He, unlike his father who is very introverted is very outgoing, reckless and selfless, like Emma. But luckily, also inherit Emma's fast learning ability. With a face that is smiling, a black messy hair with an ahoge on top, and bright green eyes. He is the perfect combination of both, Ray and Emma.

The second, Rein who is also 14. Is a twin to Ram. She, is very quiet and is her brother's nanny. She takes care of her brother, and basically the only one that Ram will listen too. She inherit Ray's tactical abilities and brains. A dark and deep green eyes, a stoic expression like her father, a curly black long hair. She is almost a gender-bend to Ray.

The youngest, Emirlyn or Emi 8. Is very similar to her Mother, a straight orange hair and bright green eyes, with a cheerful but sometimes very shy personality.

Ray and Emma didn't really change much, except Emma has a beautiful long hair, and also, Ray is a simp.

Nat and Anna currently have a small girl and currently pregnant with a baby boy.

Natasha is her name, Asha is her nickname. A blonde hair and sharp blue eyes, and a shy personality. Natasha is a beauty, her caring personality makes her exactly like her mother.

Don and Gilda is married, yet not planning to have a kid, because they like to travel and take care of their other siblings.

Phil grew up to be a fine man.

And Norman became an important figure when they're on earth.

.

They have spent almost a year trying to figure out how to get back, because the gate was destroyed by Mujika and Sonju, whom they first search when they went back to this world.

For an entire year, all of them has used their abilities to survive and trying to go back to their world.

The difference from the past, is that they won't be chased by humans, trying to make the sacrifical lambs. And the demons they need to be aware of is actually only wild demons- and... some demons trying to sell them in the black market.

.

"Norman!" You called for us? Ray, Emma, Don, Gilda, Nat and Anna has been leading them, with Norman as the main leader.

"Ah, you guys are here. We have no time to lose" Norman said, opening what seems to be a map.

"We have one more day before earth's new year correct? I found a portal that will teleport us back to earth, just how we teleported back here" He points to a location.

"We have to go there in one day, or we have to wait another year." He explained.

The room went silent, trying to process what Norman just said.