Chapter 21 ( The end p.2 )

Previously:

"Mama...?

...Emma...?"

"No... No."

"Ray, please rest, just for a while" His sibling's and friend's sound could be heard.
Its been 5 months, 5 months since they arrive in the human world, 5 months since mama and Emma are missing. 

Everyday all the catle children search for mama and Emma, travelling here and there asking every person they met, they refuse to believe Emma was gone, they refuse to believe Mama and Emma Died.

Ray has been restless since then, wanting to search for the 2 most important person in his life, right now and maybe forever finding those two is the most important thing in his life, he wont stop until they were found.

"I uhm... Ray, remember those recordings Emma gave us? We still have one left" Gilda speaks up holding a recording. Within a second Ray slammed the door.
"What are you waiting for? lets hear it" He said, and went to the living room

The cattle children has a current guradian named Mike Ratri, the current proxy of the ratri clan. He provide anything they need. But dont forget Yuugo and Lucas like the anime did :3

"Im going to play it" Norman said, all the people they knew gathere around in the living room.

...

"Hi Everyone! Its me Emma, im guessing you made it to the human world... Im glad. Im probably wont be there, but its okay... please keep smiling for me... all of you, Norman, Ray, Gilda, Don, Anna, Nat, Vincent, Barbara, Phil... im not going to say all of your name ahahaha, you're all important to me, my family, my friends. Soon, soon we will be together again my dear family.

...

Ill explain somethings, do you know? the ratri clan was split into 3? The ones who are in the human world, the ones who want the farm to exist, like Andrew. And the supporters... sadly they died, protecting us, trying to escape this hell of a world. But before they died... some children were born and was sent to gracefield, the top farm. Carol dear... Carol Ratri, Mama was supposed to teach you to become her little spy, if something happens, I hope Carol is there. Ray, Norman sorry for lying about this. I found some files under mama table and read it... I was scared that Mama will do something to us. 

I love you all so much..."

...

"Emma? ah... so this is her secret" Ray laughed, dying inside.
Carol was indeed there, she was 3 and a half at that time, she has Emma's personality, she's little Emma, sometimes if they miss Emma so much they can just look at Carol. ( :D )
"So that m-means? Im a r-ratwi?" Carol stuttered her words are not perfect but could be understood.
"Indeed you are, miss Carol" Mike suddenly came. 
"Mike..." Ray said.

"Julius Ratri, the one who made the promise with the God. And then theres James and Peter. James didnt agree about how children was raised, he didnt agree about children being eaten. While Peter believes that this is what they suppose to do... but they broke the promised, when they make Godly Pond, the promise was supposed to be "Demons wont hunt humans and Humans wont hunt demons". And  do you know? only a pure Ratri can cross these 2 worlds after Julius made the promise..." Mike explained.