Chapter 17 { Her secrets }

"Emma."

Crying, could be heard in the shelter. 
"So no hugs?" Emma asked.

A bunch of humans stormed to hug Emma,
"I miss you too" She said hugging them back.

Norman started to tear up, after his siblings let go the suffocating but happy Emma, he had his own hug.
"Glad you're back" 
"Ray..." Norman and some others murmured.

( I actually wanna made Ray slap Emma like Ray slapped Norman, but you can't hit a girl ;-;, plus its Emma we're talking about, lay a finger one her, you've chosen death ;) )

"Ray" She ran and hug him.
...

...

...

...

...

"I have secrets too you know Ray." She whispers to him, knowing after this Ray will ask her about everything and won't take a 'No I won't tell you' as the answer.

"..." 

"Anyway, since we're new here, mind showing us around?"
"Yess let's goo" Don shouted raising one of his fist.

"And that's all" Anna said clapping both of her hands together.
"Ok, then let's get to know eachother." Emma said looking the ones she never knew.

"Before we start, i just wanna say thank you to Mr. Yuugo for help them, and took care of them, and 'greeted' them when they came here first" Emma said, glaring at the man named Yuugo, and saying.
"Emma, how do you know that?" Yuugo asked, scared of this soon to be 12 girl.
The others were shocked that Emma was acting like this. 
"Let's say when i was captured, the man named Andrew, threatened me that he'll kill you all" She said blankly.
"And then I punched him in the balls" She continued,
'Scary' They all tought.
"Now.. I'm Emma im from Gracefield and then got send to the lab. Im almost 12, hmmm... and these are my friends" She introduced herself with her warm smile

*Time skip to dinner*

"Amaraaaa, where is Maddy?" Emma asked.
"Wait- where's Amara?._."
"Amara and Maddy are at the infirmary, Maddy fell" Vincent informed.
"Barbara, help me please" Hayato asked.
Wasting no time Barbara carried 2 stack of plates, and put them down
"Hurry up, im hungry" She cried

*Time skip again to sleep time because i said so*

The new comers got two new rooms of their own, altough the gracefield children wanted to sleep with Emma.
Emma was at the library reading, when Norman, Ray, Don, Gilda, Nat, and Yuugo came in.

"You owe us alot of explanation" Don said
They sat infront of the reading Emma, who seem to ignored what Don said.

*Author's note*
Soo, im thinking to discontinued the Rayemma, which means that this will be a plain fanfic with no ships.
Comment if you agree/ disagree
:)

Please vote if you enjoy the story
Thanks for reading :3