Action time//Chapter 8

Y/n POV:

"Today's class will be different! Today we will be doing a rescue training! We  will be preparing you for disasters, floods and etc", Aizawa sensei explained sternly.

"You can choose to wear your hero suits or not. Since the training centre is a remote area we will have to travel by bus", sensei added.

I immediately stood up to find Rin. I looked around the sea of faces but I couldn't see her anywhere.

"Weird... wasn't she here this morning?", I thought worriedly.

I questioned the girls if they have seen Rin. They all shook their heads. Strange.

Minutes later, we gathered outside the bus. Most of us wearing our hero costumes.

"Deku-kun why aren't you wearing your suit?", Uraraka questioned.

"My suit didn't come out in one piece the last battle so the support company is still repairing it", Izuku explained.

I just nodded at his statement.

"By the way Zuku, have you seen Rin?"

He just replied with a simple no. Where is this lady?

"Maybe she's sick?", Izuku added.

I just hummed and nod at his statement.

Ida suddenly yelled towards everyone, instructing us to get on the bus according to our ID card number.

"Wow! He's really going full on", Uraraka commented.

As we bordered the bus everyone seems to be in their own conversation so I just listened in.

In between conversations, Tsuyu suddenly brought up an interesting statement. Saying that Izuku's quirk is similar to All Might's and I was shocked.

Obviously what she said attracted people's attention and I was scared, thinking that she knew about it but fortunately it's just her theory.

Kiri commented on how cool Izuku's quirk was adding on to his sentence,

"Unlike my hardening. I'm good in fights but it's pretty boring"

"I think your quirk is quite cool Kiri!", I blurted out on impulse.

Slapping my hand over my mouth. Looking embarrassed to suddenly say something like that.

Kiri just looked in my direction, giving me a closed eyed smile. I swear I felt butterflies in my stomach or whatever.

That smile was just hella adorable!

I heard a familiar 'tch' coming from the specific ash blonde. He was staring right at me with a pissed look.

What's his deal?

I just started daydreaming about Kiri's smile until a load commotion disrupted me. Then i realized, half the class was bullying Bakugo!

They really don't fear him at all. Poor Izuku was trembling in his seat, mumbling, "Kacchan is getting bullied! Who'd have thought that. Guess that's UA for ya..."