Friendship//Chapter 1

Y/n POV:

I woke up to having this huge wave of painful migraines...

I then slowly opened my eyes to see where I'm at and what I've become.

I examined my surroundings to see childlike items and huge furniture that have been child proof.
I also realized that I am viewing things a little to abnormally...

I feel tiny. Like I'm not (your height) anymore.

I wondered around the room. Exploring the area thoroughly. Maybe I was sent to the land of giants? Or I got some some evil mad scientist pulled a surprise adoption on me???

I turned to face an extremely long shiny mirror that was leaning against the (favorite colour) decorated wall. I saw this fragile little girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.

She had the most perfect skin! And a doll like complexion. She looks like an adorable cutie!

Then i realized something....

I am the cutie...

I raised my right hand. Then my left. Then I started doing the random 2018 tiktok dances to really confirm that I was the girl in the mirror.

"Wow! I reincarnated into this cutie patootie", I thought to myself, fangirling in my head.

This was definitely the best reincarnation in history!

"Sweetie, you're awake!", an unfamiliar voice called out to me.

I spun myself around a little to aggressively, almost tripping myself.

The gentle voice that called out to me squeaked before I heard running feet.

I tilted my head up to my savior that had just caught me. Real fast too!

It was a pretty lady! She had a relieved face when she realized that I wasn't injured.

She also had beautiful violet eyes and my (your hair colour) hair. She had this gentle demeanor and elegant features as well!

Not gonna lie, she looked like an angel cradling me in her arms. Not like the ones that I've met a couple of minutes ago but she truly looked stunning.

Then the cogs in my brain were finally functioning. Putting together pieces of a puzzle.

She is my mom!

Now I'm starting to question if I even have a dad-

After a few minutes of my new mom pampering me, a male walks in and eagerly sits beside her.

He had a big warm smile plastered on his face and his (eye colour) eyes were so radiant.
His body muscles protruding out of his white buttoned up shirt.

He also had these soft delicate features on him that I couldn't describe. He just looked really pretty rather then manly to be honest.

A pretty man for a dad?

I just know that I've won that lottery!!

You know what else was there? His face had sweat. This guy must have been working his butt off earlier!

"Hey there sweetheart. Looks like someone is active", my new dad spoke up.

I nodded my head eagerly. Of course I'm happy! I get these beautiful people as my parents!

Just then the next few words that came out of his lips, made my face immediately scrunched up.  Making the most disgusted look I could give to him.

"You must be very excited for school!"