Prologue

Your POV :

Fat droplets of rain came down harshly. Dampening the streets. The stars that were once displayed in the night sky disappeared, only to be covered by dark grey clouds.

My body was shivering. My chest feels awfully tight, I could barely breathe. I clenched my aching stomach, hoping it will prevent it from hurting more...
Everything was a blur around me. My head was spinning.

"I need to buy that manga! I'm going to spend my last savings on it!", I muttered to myself.

Yes I'm a broke, sick, anime fan. Don't judge.

Suddenly, a huge force hit me at my side sending me flying into the air and landing me further away than I previously was.

My eyes managed to glance at the huge object that hit me.

I genuinely didn't know how to feel. I was surprised and disappointed. Maybe a little happy? I don't know this was all very overwhelming for me...

I was hit by a god damn truck-

Blurry figures were starting to surround me. My ears were ringing so badly due to the blaring noises. I felt liquid pool underneath me. I could only hear radio static mumbling in all directions.

I didn't have the strength to get up or even utter anything. My eyelids grew dangerously heavy every second.

This.

This is a super cliche way to die.

"God if you can hear me... Please isekai me to a world where I can have a better and average life", I thought.

Just hoping that maybe...

Just maybe that I'll live a better life then the one I currently have now.

Just maybe...

That death won't be all that bad...

Almost hesitantly I gave in to death, soon being consumed by darkness....

Timeskip....

My head felt lightheaded. I forcefully opened my eyes to see white all around me. I tried adjusting myself to the brightness. I took this chance to examine the area that I'm in. My surroundings are very different now.

I mean obviously right? I just got rammed by a truck!

"Where am I?", I questioned to no one.

Maybe if I were to talk to myself from time to time I could keep sane...

"Did I die? Or am I in a random white facility?"

The place I am in is definitely not a room. It's more like a white void?

I grazed the surface of the object that I'm resting on. It felt very fluffy. A little to cotton-ish....

I looked down to my bedding to see myself on nothing but a cloud like state.

"Bro? Am I some ethereal higher being?", I spoke, amused about my situation.

"Ah! The soul is awake now!", a deep voice commented out of nowhere.

I looked around frantically for the person that spoke earlier. I didn't see anyone around me and when he meant by soul...

That means I'm dead right? That also means that I haven't reincarnated yet.

Just then I saw a shadow faintly showing on the cloud like ground. The shadow was growing larger and larger.

I looked up to see a figure swooping down from the sky? Blank void?

I don't know anything anymore...

The situation I'm in is giving me a mega headache. Where are the pills when you need them???

The voice apparently came from this lean looking guy. He had black roblox looking hair, tan skin and huge white fluffy wings.

"Sir, am I dead? ", I asked curiously.

"Well isn't it obvious?", The strange man replied back.

My mouth formed an 'O' shape before asking again, "Will I get reincarnated? I mean I did get hit by a truck so like..."

Awkward silence filled the air before the man infront of me looked at me with an amused face and he started to talk, "First of all my name is Simon and I'm angel and secondly, I'm sorry to disappoint you but you won't be reincarnating soon"

My eyes went wide.

"Are you being for real? Like no compensation, no better life, nothing???"

"I'm afraid not", Simon sighed.

Now I'm really desperate to be alive now. Why didn't I fight for my previous life? What's going to happen now? I can't end things like this!

I immediately rushed over to Simon. Gripped onto his arm tightly and shook him violently.

"This must be a mistake! Please take me back!", I pleaded, not willing to accept the fact that I can't do anything about my unfortunate situations.

Simon could only look at me apologetically while attempting to remove me from his arm. My headache was getting worse and worse that when I finally released him, I stumbled backwards due to the pounding in my head.

Suddenly, another set of angels came out of a bright circle thing. It looks like a portal or a gateway. I have to take my chances! No matter what life I get I will fight for it this time!

"Boss! We've got another soul being deliver-"

I cut them off by running towards the group and pushed them slightly harshly to the side. I then hurriedly jumped into the portal, embracing myself for impact.

Just as my figure vanished. The group of angels looked at their boss puzzled.

"Are we not going to collect her?"

He shook his head before replying with a fat grin on his face, "I was messing around earlier and joked about her not getting reincarnated. I think by instinct she took your portal"

The angels were stunned. They didn't know how to react to such news.

"Seeing desperate little mortals are very amusing for me...", Simon announced before flying away from the shocked group.

Timeskip...

Everything felt fuzzy. My body felt numb and I couldn't see anything due to the blinding light. Due to exhaustion, my body finally gave in to the darkness once again...

Author's note:

Hello there fellow reader!
ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

This is actually my first fanfic so I'm pretty sure this story isn't going to be perfect. I'm sorry if it's wonky😅

Just know that this is all fiction and that I don't know how the afterlife or angels are supposed to act or look like. This is all for the plot.

For the readers that have read this before and noticed the obvious changes, yes I did rewrite this chapter because I feel that my previous idea on this was quite cringe.

If you guys have any requests or questions don't be afraid to comment it! I don't really have an updating schedule so I'm not sure when's the next chapter going to be out but anyways, I hope you guys love this first chapter and wherever you are at, I hope you have a great day or night <3

Our Eternal Love ¦¦ Bakugoxreader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें