15 I'M FINE

"Hey, get up."
"No"
"Huh?"
"Nothing, am up." su yung said and dragged his weak body up into a sitting position.
A servant put mounds and mountains of food on the table, and su ying felt sick at the sight of them all
"Ugh!"
"What is wrong with you?"
"I'm fine, nothing is wrong" he murmured and went to the chair and sat down quietly.
"Here, eat this and take your medicines," xue feng said and left the room. He was in so much hurry to leave the room, outside he shivered a bit and shook his head. If he had stayed there who knows what he could have done?

Su ying stared at the food, there were so many kinds there he didn't know which one to start from so he stood up after taking little porridge and the very bitter drug then he went back to lay down.
Su Ying hadn't been in bed for a minute before a voice sounded outside his door asking him to greet the older concubines.

Su Ying "...."
"Please give me a minute let me get dressed," he said his voice a little hoarse.
In the general's mansion there were five other concubines comprising of both male and female, there were four women and two male su ying included. He really didn't want to even know what was going to happen when he went to greet them, maybe something like in those dramas and novels. He really hoped it wouldn't be something like that.

Just as he was about to stand up a small bundle rammed into him pushing him back into the bed and causing tears to rush to his eyes and his head hurt a lot.
'Who-?'
Su ying looked down and saw a head with a small jade guan on with shinny silky little hair and neat clothes make of silk, looking like a young master.

"Jiang?!" Su ying clled out
"There you are! How are you?" Su ying asked the little bundle
"Am fine, I was given big food and clothes and the ladies helped me clean up" he replied stilled honking on to him.
"Is that true? Then that's good" su ying said and stroked his back

"Hey, I have to go somewhere, will you stay here and wait for me?" Su ying asked him

"Where are you going to, I finally came to find you and you are already going out?!" Jiang asked alarmed
"I am coming back, I just want to go and greet the older concubines, is all" su ying answer

"You'll really come back soon, right?!" He asked

"Of course, I'll just greet them and come back, the. We can have dinner together, how is that?" Su ying asked

"Yay!!!" He said and jumped around su ying's bed

"Good boy, I'll be back soon ok?"
"Mm"
"I'll wait for you so that we can eat good food together" he smiled and su ying retuned his smile too
"Ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Concubine su is here" a voice boomed outside the door to a graciously made room, the doors were on the huge side and the male that made the announcement looks so tiny yet his voice was so loud it rang in su ying's head
"How is such a huge voice coming out of such a tiny body?!" Su ying wondered
"Open the door" a male voice answered and the man opened the door, su ying slowly looked inside the room, it was so shinny and glossy and so, so, sparkly it hurt his eyes. Inside, on a medium-sized table five individuals sat together, looking like the panel of judges, four women and a man all turned to him immediately the doors open and he was in view, su ying immediately smiled and took a step.
With a smile the one at the head of the table said
"I only said open the door, not come in," and su ying froze
Well, what do you know, the movie Troupe is already coming to pass on his second day as a concubine, fate sure is funny.

"I apologize for my unruly behavior" su ying said and bowed down, better not to cause any more trouble for himself than he can handle.

"You seem awfully polite for someone that the general favors" said the male
"He favors me? Please you jest elder brother" su ying said with a small smile. If what that guy was doing is favor then saying must have been favored even in his past life.

"Really??" One of the ladies asked
"Yes, elder sister"
What elder sister and elder brother, su yjng was sure that at the end of this he was going to be throwing up blood with a huge head ache. He could just see the long day ahead as bright as it could be.

"Come sit" said the fair beauty at the head of the table and su yinb bowed respectfully and sat at the end facing her, the other ones were on his left and right, a full on armored attack from all directions.

"Where is that general when you need him?" su ying murmured

"What?"

"Nothing, just that you look really pretty with what you did with your hair" su ying replied and smiled, his best smile.

"I see, thank you very much for that compliment, and I must say you look stunning in that clothe, did your family give you that?" She asked

"No, it was the general that had the tailor make them form me" su ying replied

"That clothe is for the first concubine, don't you know that" the third on from his right asked

"I had no idea, I was asleep when-"
"Please forgive me" su ying caught himself immediately.

He had said something that even he knew would end in trouble, a high grade satin material given to the general by the current emperor and was only supposed to be worn by royalty and the general was used to make clothes for a lowly noble like him, if he went home intact then he was really lucky, su ying thought.
"I apologize " he said and bowed respectfully again

"If you know, then take it off" one of the concubines said with a huff.

Haa...give me a break, if he was to take it off, then what would he wear back? Walk back with his undergarment. For all the thick skin su ying could have in his life, that was out of the question.

"Forgive me, elder sister, but once I return to my courtyard, I'll have a servant bring it or better still I will bring it myself to you" su ying said

"What bad manners you have, huh?" The only male concubine said

We are both men in this situation, aren't you supposed to stick with me, why are you like this, su ying wanted to cry.

"I apologize again" su ying said again. How many times has he apologized in the span of how many minutes since he got here?

"Let him be, I like him" the eldest concubine said with a fan covering the lower half of her face and covered her smile, but her eyes gave her away, and su ying was immediately on his guard.

"You don't need to be on your guard so much, we are all concubines here, so let's get along, hmm?"

"Yes, what you said is right" su ying smiled.

Textbook image of a wicked concubine, su ying thought.

"Bring the tea!" She commanded

Oh hell no!!!!!

Su ying was not about to drink another poison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I humbly apologize for the very late update, I serious am losing ideas hear, but if you have any ideas you want to incorporate here, I am all ears. And once again, thank you all for sticking with me till now, I love you.

 And once again, thank you all for sticking with me till now, I love you