𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋

❝𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝❞  -𝒂

❝𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝❞  -𝒂.𝒆.𝒑

introduction

𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗡 for be ing the younger sister of James Potter though it most of the time felt as if she was living in his shadow she was Gryffindor's seeker, top of almost all her classes and perhaps even the prettiest girl in her year but that wasn't the only thing she was known for.

She was known for her rivalry with Regulus Arcturus Black and his unbearable best friend Evan Felix Rosier.

Since her first year, she and her best friend Marlene McKinnon befriended the Ravenclaw girl Pandora Lestrange a dreamy girl who Aurora considered a sister, one she'd protect at all costs regardless of her name, of who her brothers were, of what family she came from who her annoying childhood best friends were.

𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗜𝗠𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 and he wanted to protect her at all costs. But as Aurora got older, his protection came to turn into control — as if he wanted to control her life.

Though James didn't realise that making her feel as if he was in control of her life would make her lie to him, manipulate and deceive him into thinking that she did as he said.

When she starts her sixth year at Hogwarts, things start to change — though she wished they'd change for the better, she didn't know it would change her life completely when she locks her brown eyes with the blue ones of Evan Rosier.

And Aurora couldn't wait until her brother graduated from Hogwarts.

cast

AURORA EUPHEMIA POTTER
Cindy Kimberly

AURORA EUPHEMIA POTTER —Cindy Kimberly

&

EVAN FELIX ROSIER
Danny Griffin

beatrice laus MARLENE MCKINNON, ella fanning PANDORA LESTRANGE, timothee chalamet  REGULUS A

beatrice laus MARLENE MCKINNON, ella fanning PANDORA LESTRANGE, timothee chalamet REGULUS A. BLACK, maxcene danet fauvel BARTY CROUCH JR.

sophie skelton LILY EVANS, cary
mulligan  ALICE FORTESCUE, sofia carson MARY MCDONALD, zoe kravits DORCAS MEADOWS

Aaron Taylor-Johnson JAMES F. POTTER, Ben Barnes SIRIUS BLACK III, Andrew Garfield REMUS J. LUPIN, Dane Dehaan PETER PETTIGREW.

𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙩 — 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢

𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛
𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢.
𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢...

authors note !

I do not own the harry potter universe and this is not plagiarism, it belongs to jkr or whatever. I only own my original characters and my plot.

warnings : there will be mature content, cursing, drug use, (possibly) characters death etc etc. i will put a warning at the chapters. i will most likely be writing smut so also a warning for sexual and nude content.

homophobic, transphobic, racist, discriminating comments etc will not be tolerated, your comment will be deleted and you'll be muted and also most likely be blocked.

moving on; I'm so excited to write this story cause I'm helplessly in love with Evan Rosier and he was mentioned once in all the Harry Potter books Lmfao. and I've seen only one or two ffs about him. I know a lot of people imagine him different than others so this is 'my version' of Evan Rosier. he's not a menace in this fic.

have fun reading when the chapters are out !!