Knife To Meet You

So to be clear, this happened when I was around 7-8.

So I don't remember every juicy detail, although I wish I did so I could tell you guys. 

It was Halloween night, and I was walking around my friend's neighborhood with them, two other friends, and their dads. 

Lets call friend #1 Casey. 

To all the Casey's out there, surprise! Child you was somehow my friend. 

So we are just going from house to house, saying trick-or-treat at every door. 

Casey and I had tried to get costumes that were in the same theme, Ancient Egypt. 

He(meaning Casey, yes Casey is a boy) was dressed as Anubis, and I was Cleopatra. 

So we decide to go around to some of the older people houses, and we see some teenagers getting candy. 

They looked to be around 15-16 years old. 

Teenager #1 is dressed as The Grim Reaper. 

Teenager #2 is dressed as Jeff The Killer.(Note that this guy is holding a real knife, painted to look bloody.) 

Teenager #3 is dressed as a killer clown. 

We go over to their side of the street to ask them if there are any other houses down the street that are giving out candy. 

While Casey's dads are asking, I am admiring the teenager's costumes. 

Teenager #2 sees that I am staring at his knife, and asks, "Do ya wanna hold it?" 

Being a curious child, I said yes. 

As he was handing me the knife, Teenager 3 slaps him on the back, causing him to jolt forward...

And plunge the knife into my hand. 

At first I didn't feel anything. 

And then I felt it. 

This is where chaos starts. 

I was screaming in pain while Casey was trying to help me. 

Teenager #1 was calling 911, because the cut was pretty long. 

Casey's dads were calling my mom and the other parents. 

Teenager #2 was apologizing profusely. 

Teenager #3 was calling his parents, saying, "Teenager #2 stabbed a kid! Teenager #2 stabbed a kid!"

The ambulance took me to the hospital, where they treated my cut, wrapped it up, and sent me home. 

Afterwards, my mom talked with the teenagers and their parents. 

Teenagers # 2 and 3 did get grounded for a month, but my mom and their parents became good friends. 

So now whenever my mom goes to talk to their parents, I go and play Super Smash Bros. with them upstairs.

- I did not and will not leak their names, because it was an accident and I don't want them to get hate for this story.-

I hope that you enjoyed this crazy story! 

I do not remember everything about this, because I was in a lot of pain at the time, but I did my best!

Happy Reading!

- womaninthequeue