X

X.

Penn Residence was erected somewhere down the planes, a mile off Romanstoff which explained why all three of had cars, and altogether it expanded like a blue bulbous rose during spring in untamed gardens. Stars, some floated above, some stayed under the radar - meaning the Penn residential roof, of course. Nora was humming on the balcony like a robin - Ellie was combing her hair after a long hard day's shower, ready to step in the identical dress as Normani - cornflower blue, with what appeared to he candy hearts, Nora's pick obviously ; no way Ellie would wear that, not in front of Kai Seon, who frequently frequented the place - he loved the mini vase at dining hall, the smell of primroses (odourless, his preference) and the notion of putting the decks on terrace, with no neighboring harassment - man, this place was a delight for kids. Ellie smiled. The image alone was satisfactory - Kai driving to see her, Kai politely making an excuse to stay up even though Penn residents could care less, Kai overlooking the flower beds... Cause that's a window's soul. Crap, Ellie thought, poetizing is useless but why does she feel like doing it to her boyfriend? She hummed and put dots of cold cream over her slender thighs, tummy, cheek areas - before lying down, pondering, smilingly.

But wait, this isn't a story about them.

They are cute though.

Beverly Ange, in her lonely castle surrounded by friendly sharks, was topping one jenga piece over another. Yet another tower.

Wes smoked in his car. He hated himself. Well, not exactly everything since his subconscious was already in a daze, no, he just hated the foggy glass windows - what if he meets an accident? He'd no longer be the "more responsible kid" of Penn family. My ranking, he thought quite lazily, would be lower than Nora's; worst comes to worst, he wouldn't sink deeper. He'd stay afloat somehow. Noted.

Not him either. He's a pretty nice character but not tonight.

Tonight is Jill Parker, Jillian Parker's night, to be more precise.

She parked in the garage, locked it, lingered outside... Checking Instagram like a normal teenager. Scrolling down feed, tapping on stories, to her astonishment she found a new girl in the picture. Someone has their eye on the royalty. Someone besides her. Back supported by the zigzag, uneven, cold surface of closed garage door - she wondered out loud : "Who in the world is she... ?"

Jill was a beautiful cynic . Her friend saw her pass through the area of drapes, otherwise known as the block between kitchen and all. He didn't for once stopped playing 'once upon a December' over his mobile screen panel. Amusement darkened Jill's dark face lightly as she navigated her way closer, "I'm home... How come you haven't left yet?"

Didn't want to, Felix thought, arms banded behind and feet crossing in lazy pajama party position (on Jill's couch). "My mom's working late as fuck."

"I -" said Jill, "- am working late as fuck -" in a slow manner so his pea sized brain could understand - "as well."

"Make me AB&Js."

Felix grinned. "Roger!" And rushed to the kitchen, the white slices hitting his side, making him half visible. Felix slash Felicia - XC for everyone - practically lived in Jill Parker's house. Hers was well furnished, wall panels the color of sea, teapots lying around on the apothecary. Jill insisted on keeping it clean. "He's like - a butler I never had," she whispered soundly, to herself. Slowly, she picked his electronic piece and rubbed circles on it using the tip of index finger. To clean. "What smells good?"

"My ass"

"Gross," she made a face. Then, maybe coming to her cynical senses, tossed it aside. Instead, she sat over the leathery couch arm. "I'm microwaving!" Shouted Felicia.