I

IF YOU EVER TOLD ANYONE AT ROMANSTOFF THAT KAISEI SEON WASN'T ALWAYS THE ROYALTY, they'd call you a jokester. Laugh obnoxiously. It's so unheard of...

    And yet, so true.

    Nothing but the truth.

    He did a lot around to rise. Sold illegal stuff. Modelled here and there. Shortened his midnight hair by seven inches. Got lens. Like I said, popularity doesn't come easy.

    Eleanor Penn. A golden spooner. Everything gold and silver and silk and regal came to her... Naturally.

   Her siblings are two.

   Normani Penn and Westerly Penn. Equal allies, if you will. Normani's work is to supervise peace.

   Simply because, one way or another, her brother is responsible for it. A real chaotic person. And yet, he's the most trustworthy person she knows.

   Enter Imogen Serum. Wes' new lover. He might be her ladder to socialites, but, let me tell you — Imogen is here to stay.

   So is Venice Dalton.

   So was Blythe  Veroff.

   Oh, what'd Jill Parker and Felix Zaire do to be one of them.

   Including, throwing limelight over their friend, Beverly Ange. Rich, wallflower, otaku. She can be so much more, they'll make sure of it.

   Once the popularity meter shows it, the kingdom shall be hers.

▪▪▪▪▪