Kia's POV

After what happened with Vanessa, I was shocked that she found out but I would have thought she would have started to fight me because of what me and Terrianna did. So, that makes me think she don't know the whole story I wonder how Terrianna told her because they haven't been talking to my knowledge. I mean don't get me wrong I really liked Vanessa but only as a friend. I felt bad for what happened and I didn't want it to happen like that. I was simple here to do a job and found out that Terrianna had lied after the fact made me feel even worse. I should have just been up front with her but I just felt so guilty. Jess been blowing my phone over and over and I haven't answered nun of his calls or messages.

Anyway the day after what happened with me and Vanessa I kept getting this weird ass phone calls. I didn't know who it was because they would always call private. When I would answer it, he or she would always say "You messed with the wrong one" or they would say "You gone regret ever playing with me". I was getting tried of the bullshit, so I called my phone company and asked them to trace the call and they agreed. But I had to wait for them to call me back so they could trace the number.

I kept thinking it was Terrianna but after we fought, I changed my number and blocked her number I knew she didn't have my number, but since all this shit been happening, she could have gotten it from anywhere. Then my mind wondered to Vanessa, what if she was the one that was calling my phone private. But I didn't think she would do anything like that, but since we got into it, she could have been the one. Shit like I said anything is possible.

I had been wanted to talk to her when we were at school but she was surrounded by hoes following her around. I knew she wasn't the type that would hook up with any of them one day and then go to the next hoe after that. She was actually a good person inside and out. But why did she have to be with Terrianna? Why did I do this to her? I wish I would have never done this because unlike other people in the school Vanessa was actually nice to me. But her beefing with Terrianna made me so mad Terrianna was always being angry with Vanessa. I knew Vanessa had a temper on her so she wasn't the one to mess with. She was always putting Terrianna in her place. So, since I couldn't get Vanessa alone at school for a least a minute, I decided to call her private since she blocked me. I asked her to meet me at the park to talk. I knew she didn't want to see me because I could hear it in her voice, she was hesitant but she finally said yes.

Right after school, I made my way to the park waiting for Vanessa. I took off my backpack and slide it right on the bench and I sat down on the bench. After waiting for a few minutes, I took out my phone and looked at the time and it was exactly 4:00. So, I sat there and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited. Which seemed like FOREVER.

After I waited for a few more minutes I took out my phone and it was 4:35. "Where the fuck could she be" I said getting annoyed. I was getting impatient and tapping my foot. And I knew school was over at least an hour ago. "Ugh, black people can't never be on time" I said as I furiously grabbed my back swinging and putting it on my shoulder when I heard a grunt.

"Damn, what the fuck?" someone said behind me. I turned around and it was Vanessa standing there mad as hell I just hit her with my backpack. She was holding her eye, I figured I must have hit her with my bag that had heavy ass books in it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you was behind me" I said trying to sooth her arm. But she pushed me away.

"I'm fine" she said still rubbing her eye and sitting on the bench table. I just put my head down not knowing what to say. We stayed like these for a least three minutes until she broke the silence.

"So, what the fuck you want?" she said getting impatient. I knew she was looking at me I could feel it. I didn't want to face her but I knew I had to say something.

"Yeah, I wanted to ummm see you I missed you friend" I said that's the only thing that came out of my mouth I didn't know what to say and I wanted to apologize but I didn't know what I was apologizing for because I don't know what Terrianna told her. My head went back down after she didn't say anything.

"Are you serious?" she said a little annoyed. I looked up into her eyes and all I could see what hurt, pain and angry.

"Don't act all innocent you know exactly why we haven't been talking and it's your fault, so stop with the bullshit" she said with so much angry.

"I know you feel betrayed and hurt. I am sorry for the text I sent you" I said. Then she laughed, I looked at her with a confused look.

"Forgive you? You don't even know what you did beside the damn text" she said getting off the bench. I nodded my head and she laughed again. "But you want me to Forgive YOU? After you played ME you want me to forgive you, you must have lost your damn mind" she said throwing her hand up in the air. She closer to me and I could hear her heart beaten.

"You know, I thought you were different but I thought wrong, you are just like them hoes at school, you are no different" she said angry. I wanted to say something but she looked like she wanted to smack me down and I wasn't going home with a red face. All I did was look down playing with my fingers she was still staring at me.

"You are a grown ass woman and on top of that you about to graduate and still playing these kiddie ass games" she said.

"What do you want me to do" I said cutting in.

"BE REAL, THAT'S WHERE YOU CAN START" she said yelling. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes but I quickly blinked them away. "Grow the fuck up" she said about to walk away but I grabbed her arm.

"Please" I said sadly. She snatched her arm away from me.

"You gone regret ever playing me" she said with an evil look in her eyes, I felt so scared. "LOSE MY DAMN NUMBER, AND I MEAN IT". she said yelling walking away and leaving.

When I got home I took two Advil's and because I had a huge headache. I plopped down on my bed. All I could think was about what happened. I wanted to break down and cry but I couldn't do that. I wasn't supposed to have feelings for her. Why did she have this so much effect on me? So many questions in my head. Then my mind replayed what she had said "You will regret ever playing me" that sounded just like the person that had been calling me. Was it her? if it was why would she do that? Then I heard Keyshia Cole.

"You look so foolish with my best friend she anit no better than you, she's a three, I'm a tennnnnn" It was my ringtone in my phone. I really didn't want to answer it since it was all the way on my dresser but I got up anyways. I answered.

"Hello" I said with a low voice. I didn't hear nothing but then I heard laughing. "Who the fuck is this, what the fuck you want?" I said getting annoyed really quick.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, that's why you got a booty in the front and the back" they said and laughed and hung up. I just sat there thinking what the fuck. Then my phone started ringing again I didn't even bother looking at the caller ID.

"WHAT" I said yelling in the phone.

"Ms. Tatum" some guy said.

"Yes, this is she, who is this" I said confused.

"Umm this is Jake from sprint company, you wanted to trace a number" he said. I had forgot about the whole trace number thing and I was excited to find out who it was that had been calling my phone.

"Oh, yes I'm sorry, did you get the number" I asked hopping he did I was so embarrassed.

"Yes, we did actually, since we can't give it to you over the phone because we have customers, we are gone to text it to you, is that okay?" he said.

"Yeah that's fine" I said.

"Okay, I will send you that right away" he said as he hung up. I was so excited to see who it was so many emotions and things going through my head it was spinning then my phone vibrated.

I looked at the message and it was from Jake giving me the number I clicked on message and saw the number with my pen and paper to write it down. But once I recognized the first few number, I didn't even bother to write it down. I knew who number it was right off the back.