Got Me Thinking?

2 weeks later

After the fight happened with Kia, Terrianna and her friend they had got suspended for 5 days. Tuesday, when they came back to school it was so much tense in chemistry class. Even though they were trying to get my attention and kept texting and calling me but I sent they ass right to voicemail. I knew I shouldn't be doing that to Kia, she didn't nothing wrong but I didn't want to talk to nobody.

I had to focus on my work before I graduate which was in 4 weeks and finals was coming up I needed to stay focus on my work plus I still needed to get my money up. I was over my goal but I still needed to go harder. But I couldn't focus so I had to talk to one of them and see where that went. I grabbed the keys and left.

I pulled up at her house, turn the car off, grab the roses and walk to the door and ring the bell. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and I heard the door open and I opened my eyes. It was Kia.

"What's up?" she said with a smile with her dimples.

"I just came by to see how you was doing since the you know whole thing that happened, I said giving her the roses and she smiled I felt bad that I was the reason why she got beat up plus I was ignoring her calls and messages.

"Thank you, hold on" she said walking off into her home. I have to admit her house looked big as hell all types of nice stuff in it what I seen from the door. She came back, she closed the door behind her and we sat on the porch and talked.

" So how are really?" I said looking at her she still had a few scratches but they were fading away.

"I'm good I'm not worried she gone get hers" she said looking back at me and then looking down at her phone.

"I'm sorry I kind of feel like this is my fault" I said

"Vanessa it's fine" she said smiling.

"I have no idea where she got them photos from" I said looking at her shaking my head.

"Yeah me either. I was shocked when she showed them to me" she said not worried about it.

"I wish I was there before it happened. It would have never gone down like that" I said as her phone chimed. I looked down to see somebody names jess was calling. She declined the call.

"She would have still got her ass popped" She said as we laughed

"Shit is crazy. She broke up with me and then want to act like she hurt and shit" I said shaking my head

"You know it's crazy how Quetta was there when we kissed. I wouldn't put it past her to give Terrianna those photos" She confessed

"Why would she do that when she doesn't even like Terrianna" I said confused

"I mean she could have slipped them in her locker or something I don't know its just weird how she got the photos and Quetta was the only one there watching us" She explained and I nodded

It was starting to make a little sense but I wouldn't think Quetta would even go through all of that just because she was mad that day.

"I don't think Quetta would go that far" I said shrugging my shoulders

"I don't know that's yo girl, she's crazy about you" Kia said chuckling standing up

"I don't know" I said standing up with her

"Thanks for checking up on me though" She said giving me a hug and I hugged her back "I gotta get back to my homework" She said smiling

"Yeah no problem" I said

"And thanks for the flowers, see you at school tomorrow V" She said

"See ya Kia" I said and she went into her house.

She really had me thinking did Quetta do this. I mean that's not like Quetta to do some extra ass shit like that but she was pissed at me for what she thought she seen. I mean Kia kissed me and I backed up. Quetta was many things but sneaky and pulling this off wasn't one of them.

Although I couldn't put nothing past her ass these days.