[ Chapter 8 ]

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiao Zhan completely went off the grid.
He didn’t go to school for the next half a month. His phone was out of service too. He got into Song JiYang’s car right under Wang Yibo’s eyes and never appeared again.

Wang Yibo was like a frog in warm water. He had been pleased, acting like he was receiving all the benefits. He wanted Xiao Zhan’s adoration, but also wanted his own reputation. 

But the water slowly started heating up. When it passed fifty degrees, he became panicked and distressed, unable to calm down again. Every time Wang Yibo remembered how Xiao Zhan had looked that day when he got the IV, his whole heart felt like it was tightly wrapped with chains and suspended high in the air, then poured over with boiling water.

He waited several weeks before he couldn’t take it anymore. He forgot about his dignity and called Lui Haikuan in, ordering him to contact Xiao Investment and find a way to get Xiao Zhan back.

Song JiYang picked up Lui Haikuan’s call, but this time, it was Wang Yibo who had to beg him. Thus, he started acting cocky. Today he refused to meet up, saying he was busy. The next day he refused to meet up, saying he was out of town. The day after that he also had another event planned. Basically, he wanted Wang Yibo to wait.

Finally, Wang Yibo could only personally call Song JiYang. 

Song JiYang’s assistant picked up on the other end. Wang Yibo’s expression was dark as he explained who he was. The assistant said Song JiYang was in a meeting.  

Wang Yibo waited two more hours before Song JiYang called him back.

He casually asked on the other side, “How come Mr. Wang has the time to find me?”

“It’s CEO Song who is difficult to meet.” Wang Yibo tapped his fountain pen against the table out of habit.

Song JiYang laughed carelessly, “Not as difficult as Mr. Wang. I remember when I was buying Xiao Zhan from you, you ignored me for almost half a month.”

“But didn’t you ultimately still find me?” Wang Yibo wasn’t angry. Instead, he chided Song JiYang, “If CEO Song is like this, that would be quite disrespectful to me.”

Song JiYang paused. He told Wang Yibo to wait a bit, after which the sound of chains clinking together appeared. Wang Yibo’s heart dropped.  

A moment later, Wang Yibo heard very soft moans coming through the phone. He also heard the sounds of skin slapping skin and Song JiYang’s pants. 

The person moaning was Xiao Zhan. He sounded like he was in a lot of pain, or maybe it was only Wang Yibo thinking that he should have been in pain. 

Xiao Zhan would be in a lot of pain making love with anyone else——because the person he liked was Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo calmly hung up. His hands quivered as he grabbed a cigarette off the table and put it in his mouth. He pulled out a lighter and held it to his lips, but couldn’t get it to work despite trying several times. He ultimately gave up, squeezing the lighter and closing his eyes.

Lui Haikuan stood outside, about to knock. But as soon as he heard a loud noise inside, he hurriedly turned the door handle and entered. The wall by Wang Yibo’s right hand was burnt black; there was thick smoke drifting from it. 

The smoke triggered the alarm and the high pressure sprinklers overhead turned on. They put out the sparks on the carpet, but also drowned all the decorations and electronics in the room. The luxurious top-floor office building became a huge mess.

Liu Haikuan knew what must have happened after seeing the smoke in Wang Yibo’s hand. Wang Yibo had definitely caused the lighter to combust after throwing it too hard. The room was in chaos, but Wang Yibo seemed fairly composed. He picked up his half-soaked suit jacket and walked out the door. 

Night fell. Song JiYang finally called Wang Yibo back. Wang Yibo could only pick up. 

“Mr. Wang,” Song JiYang began, “Sorry about this afternoon. You understand……Forgive me.”

Wang Yibo’s breath hitched. He quietly inhaled deeply twice before he heard himself say, “It’s nothing.”

“It’s best that you think it’s nothing. Why were you looking for me again?” Song JiYang asked.

Before Wang Yibo could say anything, Song JiYang continued, “Oh, I remember. Mr. Wang wanted to treat me to dinner.”

“I wonder when CEO Song has time.” There was a gun in Wang Yibo’s hand, an offensive¹ MK23 Mod 0. Wang Yibo put the gun on the table and spun it with his fingers. The body of the gun rubbed against the wood, resulting in a quiet, rough sound.

“Just a moment. Let me check my schedule with my secretary.” Song JiYang pressed mute and made Wang Yibo wait five more minutes before saying, “Mr. Wang, still there?”

Wang Yibo put his phone on speaker and left it on the table. When he heard Song JiYang speak, he replied, “Un.” 

Wang Yibo scoffed. He said, “Mr. Wang has waited for quite a while. You mustn’t be busy lately.”

Wang Yibo had truly never been treated so coldly and disrespectfully before in his life, but he had also never liked anyone before. He had never seen the marks left over from sex on someone’s body and felt like he couldn’t breathe, frozen in place. As he listened to Song JiYang humiliate him, Wang Yibo’s mind went blank for an instant. He felt agitated, like there was something stuck in his throat². 

On the other hand, Song JiYang added, “I’m free next Tuesday. I’ll treat Mr. Wang this time. An address will be sent to you shortly.”

And then he hung up.

Time passed scarily slow when one was waiting. 

Wang Yibo acted like nothing was wrong. He even went overseas to attend his mother’s best friend’s birthday party; he had to reject several people’s attempts at matchmaking there. 

The day he returned to Ping City, Jili was coincidentally there too. His new girlfriend wanted to go out to sea.

Jili asked Wang Yibo if he was down to meet up. Wang Yibo absentmindedly responded, telling him to amuse himself.

Jili was somewhat displeased. He felt that Wang Yibo’s soul hadn’t been in his body recently, but he had also invited other people out, so wasn’t that hung up about it. He brought them to Wang Yibo’s pier himself.

He saw the white tip of the yacht from far away. Jili felt that something was off. Upon taking a closer look, he realized that the “Jili” sprayed on the side of the boat and the decorative tree that had been onboard had both disappeared.  

“Jili……Where’s your name?” Wang ZhuoCheng who had seen the ship before discovered the problem too, so asked him.

Jili smiled stiffly and made up an excuse for himself. He said that after his family heard about it, they thought he was being too high key, so he was forced to cover up his name with new paint.

Onboard the ship, Jili left his female companion outside and walked into his room to call Wang Yibo. He looked at himself in the mirror and thought that his expression was dark as night.

Wang Yibo picked up. Jili asked, “I won’t ask about you covering up my name, but why the fuck did you take my tree?”

Wang Yibo was in the car on the way back to his company. When Jili brought up the two trees, he suddenly thought of the time when Xiao Zhan had stuffed the bargaining chips into his hand behind the tree.  

The scent of the ocean was very strong on the deep seas; the large palm tree had blocked the light from the dining hall. The kiss they had exchanged in the evening glow against the backdrop of the waves was extremely sweet——and Xiao Zhan had told him: “For you.”

Wang Yibo hadn’t pondered on it before, but now that he was reminiscing, he realized that Xiao Zhan was probably saying the bargaining chips are for you, but my heart is for you too. 

“……Say something, fucker!” Jili was still cussing.

“I’ll compensate you two new trees later,” Wang Yibo responded icily.

Jili waited for a long time, but Wang Yibo refused to give him a reason. He could only calm himself down and switch topics to ask Wang Yibo, “How’s Xiao Zhan been?”

“You gotta throw out the old to get in with the new. I booked a plane next week to our hotel in country U. Are you coming?” Before Wang Yibo could speak, Jili had already filled in the blanks himself. He continued, “There’s some fresh meat at White Nest, even fresher than Xiao Zhan. I——”

“Going to country U would be nice. But there’s no need to prepare anybody. I’m bringing Xiao Zhan,” Wang Yibo cut him off.

Jili froze for a couple of seconds. His voice raised several pitches. “Fuck. Didn’t you give Xiao Zhan to Song JiYang?”

“I’ll contact you when it’s closer to the date.” Wang Yibo wasn’t planning on answering Jili’s question at all, so hung up after this.

Song JiYang had to have done it on purpose. He scheduled for their meeting to take place in the restaurant of the hotel that had hosted the auction.  

He sent the location of their dinner to Wang Yibo two hours in advance.  

Wang Yibo had been very cranky the entire day. When he received the text from Song JiYang, he was in the middle of a short meeting with the core team of his technology department. He was very displeased with the reports from last quarter and was in the process of yelling at the team members one by one when his phone suddenly beeped. Wang Yibo immediately shut up. He grabbed his phone and glanced at it. Then, he scanned the room with furrowed brows and said a few last words before leaving. 

He left behind a few high ranking members of the company who had just been scolded. Everyone awkwardly laughed at each other and walked back to their own offices.

Wang Yibo got to the hotel on the dot. Song JiYang was already there.

He calmly waited for Wang Yibo. He had even already finished decanting Wang Yibo’s wine for him.

Wang Yibo wasn’t the type to wear his emotions on his face. He sat down naturally and asked the waiter for a menu, then indifferently ordered a few dishes. 
Song JiYang discussed the current economy with him, and shared some secret gossip about Hong Kong. Wang Yibo accompanied Song JiYang in his useless chattering. Halfway through the meal, he finally shared his intentions.

Song JiYang listened to Wang Yibo’s proposal. He thought about it and said, “Mr. Wang, I’m a businessman.”

Wang Yibo nodded, signalling that he was willing to listen.

“Xiao Zhan isn’t bad.” Song JiYang winked at him knowingly.

Wang Yibo leaned backwards, slightly lifting his head to look at Song JiYang. The expression in his eyes was dangerous, but he held back the explosion of emotion.

“Unfortunately, he’s a little ingrate who refuses to change.” Song JiYang took a sip of wine. “I spent a lot of money on him with the intention of repaying my debt of gratitude, but he sold me in the blink of an eye.”

Wang Yibo froze, then immediately guessed that Xiao Zhan had placed a listening device on Xiao Zhan. That night at the horse stables, Xiao Zhan had told him to be careful. Song JiYang had heard everything. Wang Yibo didn’t speak, silently looking at Song JiYang, waiting for him to continue.

Song JiYang lowered his gaze to observe his hands before finally resuming, “And you know, Mr. Wang. The person in Xiao Zhan’s heart is someone else. Fucking him isn’t as nice as I thought it would be.”

Before he could finish talking, Wang Yibo couldn’t hold himself back anymore. He stood up in a rush and pulled out his gun. He held the gun up to Song JiYang’s forehead and expressionlessly asked him, “You really think I wouldn’t dare to touch you?”

Song JiYang raised his arms in surrender. He didn’t say anything, only looking at Wang Yibo calmly. 

Wang Yibo glared at him. His index finger was so close to pulling the trigger, but at the last moment, he put the gun back down on the table.  

In the end, Wang Yibo spent cash ten times the amount Song JiYang had paid for Xiao Zhan, along with the value of the land Xiao Investment had given him, to buy Xiao Zhan back.

Song JiYang said he was scared that Wang Yibo would want to kill someone upon seeing Xiao Zhan’s current state. He said he needed to keep Xiao Zhan at home for a few more days to wait for the other to recover.  

Wang Yibo was originally so close to pulling his gun again; his expression changed several times. In the end, he thought of something and ultimately agreed. He prepaid 30% of the deposit and scheduled a time to pick up Xiao Zhan from Song JiYang, then stood up to leave. 

“Mr. Wang,” Song JiYang suddenly called out to Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo turned around to look at him.

Song JiYang smiled at him politely and joined his hands together in a salute. “I admit my defeat.”

Two days later, Wang Yibo went to pick Xiao Zhan up to go home. 

He got to Song JiYang’s house early in the morning. He didn’t bring any attendants or bodyguards, driving himself there in a big car. He parked by the iron gate outside and got out of the car to press the doorbell. 

Xiao Zhan walked out alone, not carrying anything. He formed a desolate scene.  

His expression was a little dazed. When he saw Wang Yibo, his only reaction was to shrink in on himself a little. He didn’t smile. The light and innocence in his eyes had disappeared. He didn’t like Wang Yibo anymore, or anyone else.  

“Wang……” Xiao Zhan’s voice was a little hoarse and very quiet. He walked closer and stared at Wang Yibo through the gate. It opened with a “geda” and suddenly, Xiao Zhan was right in front of him.

The sky was extremely gloomy. The temperature wasn’t low, but the air pressure was. It made one feel like a fish out of water as they walked down the street, mouth opened wide to breathe, but unable to inhale any air.

Wang Yibo was in extreme pain and discomfort because of oxygen deprivation from the air pressure, or maybe it was because of some other reason. 

He leaned in closer to look at Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan had lost a lot of weight. There were dark circles under his eyes and he could only say “Wang.” He didn’t say anything after that. 

Wang Yibo ignored the circle of bruises around his neck and held onto Xiao Zhan’s hand. His hand was very cold and the joints were distinct. Wang Yibo acted like nothing had happened and asked him, “Are you cold?”

Xiao Zhan shook his head and got in the car with him.

It was twenty degrees outside, but Wang Yibo turned on the heater. He started the engine and told Xiao Zhan, “You’re not wearing enough.”

Xiao Zhan was wearing quite a bit. He didn’t respond.

Wang Yibo took him home. He held Xiao Zhan’s hand and walked in the door. The housekeeper and chef were both waiting at the entrance. 

The chef saw them enter and immediately said, “I made a bowl of noodles for Mr. Xiao.”

But Xiao Zhan said he wasn’t hungry. Wang Yibo asked if he wanted to take a nap, because he looked very tired.

Xiao Zhan thought about it, then nodded. He said thank you Mr. Wang and turned around to head towards the guest room downstairs.  

Wang Yibo clenched his teeth together and tugged him back. He asked, “Where are you going?”

“You said……” Xiao Zhan seemed to want to explain himself, but was pulled upstairs by Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo dragged him into the master bedroom and shoved him onto the bed.

“Your room is here,” Wang Yibo said. “Sleep.”

Xiao Zhan nodded and started stripping in front of him. His pale and thin upper body was covered in strangely shaped green hickeys that were almost gone. There were even thin scabs on his nipples.

There had been a chain around his neck. The places that had gotten scraped wouldn’t heal so quickly.  

Wang Yibo glanced at it, then immediately removed his gaze. He helped Xiao Zhan bring over his pyjamas. Xiao Zhan changed into them and curled into the blankets.  

Wang Yibo leaned down and kissed Xiao Zhan’s forehead, then his lips. He solemnly said, “Sleep, ZhanZhan.”
As if he treasured Xiao Zhan a lot.

Xiao Zhan looked at him, but was mostly expressionless. Wang Yibo stood up straight again and made to leave. Xiao Zhan suddenly spoke up. He softly called for Wang Yibo, “Mr. Wang.”

Wang Yibo looked at him gently. “Do you want me to accompany you?”

“You don’t think I’m dirty?” Xiao Zhan stared directly into Wang Yibo’s eyes. He still used the same tone, but his question was extreme and borderline hysterical. He asked, “You don’t feel dirty after touching me?”

This was probably the first time in his life that Wang Yibo didn’t dare to speak. A long pause later, he finally said, “Why would you think that?”

But Xiao Zhan continued muttering to himself. “I feel dirty.”

“If you feel dirty, take a bath.” Wang Yibo picked Xiao Zhan up, helped him undress, and carried his naked form into the bathroom.

He put Xiao Zhan into the bathtub and half-kneeled to help him fill up the tub with water. Wang Yibo let the warm water cover Xiao Zhan and all the markings left on Xiao Zhan’s skin. He diligently washed him, gently helping Xiao Zhan clean every part of his body. His gaze was unperturbed, not at all avoidant.

Xiao Zhan allowed Wang Yibo to do as he wished. He let Wang Yibo drain all the water in the tub and turn on the showerhead to rinse off the bubbles on his body.  

Wang Yibo washed Xiao Zhan from head to toe, then wrapped him in a thick, clean towel and carried him back to bed. Xiao Zhan gazed at Wang Yibo. His eyes were wet, but it appeared that he didn’t dare to cry anymore.

Wang Yibo made him sit on the bed, then grabbed the hair dryer to blow dry his hair. After Xiao Zhan’s hair was dry, he told him, “See, you’re clean now after a bath.”

“Really?” Xiao Zhan asked him.

Wang Yibo undid his tie and said, “I’ll stay with you.”

“Are you still willing to get in bed with me?” Xiao Zhan inquired the moment Wang Yibo was about to lay down beside him.

Xiao Zhan’s warm, naked body pressed against Wang Yibo. His hand travelled lower to rub and tease the thing between Wang Yibo’s legs; Wang Yibo naturally became hard. He pressed Xiao Zhan into the bed and kissed at Xiao Zhan’s soft but cold lips, almost as if he were biting at them. Xiao Zhan’s member became erect too, and brushed against Wang Yibo’s abdomen. His mouth was open as he panted.

Wang Yibo grabbed the lube in the drawer by the headboard and prepped Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan’s legs were spread very wide. Wang Yibo’s fingers moved in and out of his body. 

Wang Yibo was so aroused he felt like he was going to explode. When he thought there was enough preparation, he slowly pushed into Xiao Zhan’s hole. Xiao Zhan groaned, and Wang Yibo started pounding into him roughly. 

In the throes of pleasure, Wang Yibo placed a hand on Xiao Zhan’s neck, easily covering up the strangle marks there. Xiao Zhan’s eyes were closed shut, vision blurry from all the tears, but he could still feel Wang Yibo’s movements. He suddenly reached a hand out and grabbed Wang Yibo’s wrist, forcing him to remove his hand. He said, “Mr. Wang, look.”

Wang Yibo had never known that making love could be so agonizing. Now he knew.

 Now he knew

Glossary

1.  Offensive : Weapon made specifically for the purpose of attacking.
2.  Stuck in his throat  : Basically he wants to retort but can’t.

Vote and Comment if you enjoyed this update.

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Happy Tuesday🖤

Stay safe and healthy 😊

With luv,
AR&SS❣