Love Chart

So in this chapter I'll try my best to summarize the individual alter attraction.

Beyoncé's System

Giselle:
G rides for Nicki as a whole, she has a strong attraction to Nicki as a whole.

Sasha:
Sasha is crazy for Nicki as a whole, she has a strong attraction to Nicole.

Yonce:
Yonce is attracted to Nicki as a whole, but she is head over heels for Tanya and Cookie.

Bey:
Bey is a lover and she doesn't really care what part she gets of Nicki, she would make love to them all.

Tina:
Tina like Bey would make love to all of Nicki , but she enjoys Rosa the most.

Conclusion:

No one doesn't love Nicki or any part of Nicki, they would all blast a bullet or take one for her and have no regret. They would all make love to her but some alters more than others.

Nicki's System

Roman:
Ro even though a gay male loves Beyoncé and no matter how much he jokes with Giselle he would make love to them all. He has a strong attraction to Bey.

Nicole:
Nicole doesn't come off as a lover but she actually loves Beyoncé and is down for what ever, she has a strong attraction to Giselle and Sasha.

Cookie:
Cookie isn't the type to hide her love for Beyoncé, she wants all of them, she doesn't care if it's Tina or Bey. She makes it known of that a couple chapters ago.

Rosa:
Rosa loves Beyoncé as a close friend and person who is trust worthy. She isn't very relationship type person. She has a attraction to Tina shown last chapter.

Martha:
Martha like Tina loves all of them. She doesn't discriminate.

Conclusion:
Nicki's system is getting used to being out and Beyoncé's personalities and ways of life.

I hope this explains.

I love y'all

COMMENT AND VOTE