Chapter 21

Giselle POV

"Why you saying that like I know them?", I said with an eye roll.

"Well if you ever ask about our fucking life you would know."

Me: She gon get fucked up.

Bey: Ha, just for ha ass to stab you to death.

We walked into the warehouse and were met with a light skin lady who resembled Nicki.

"Now Cookie I told you I wasn't getting back in this life

"Now Cookie I told you I wasn't getting back in this life.", said the woman who I'm assuming was Lauren.

"Boog you will be fine, no one knows you're back.", said Tanya. They hugged as I stood and waited to be introduced.

" Lauren this is my girlfriend Beyoncé but right now call her Sasha.", said Tanya.

"You have the same condition as Nicki?", she asked .

I nodded and looked in confusion, how did she know aBout Nicki's condition if it just happened recently.

"Ahh finally, they worked hard to cover themselves up and now there's someone to help break their shell.", she said.

"Wait so th—

"No, I was born with this, we just didn't feel comfortable.", she said before disappearing behind some doors.

"It's a sensitive subject.", said Lauren before following her. I followed behind them and was met with a man with a bag over his head.

"DADDY-O, how you been old chap?", asked Lauren with a smirk.

"Lauren?", he asked in a raspy voice.

"Don't say my name Robert, you know we ain't cool like that.", she said, her facial expression changing fully.

"Robert you know you and your "best friend" tortured me and my sister till the age of 16?", asked Tanya while looking at the tray of tools.

"Huh?", I asked in a questioning manner.

Giselle: FUCK ALL THIS TALK, KILL THAT BITCH!

"Lauren was the daughter of one of the men who used to rape me to pay for Robert's drugs, he wasn't the only one who would bring their kids to pay for it, Lauren and I began to get close after having to change sheets at 6 years old, for a decade we were there for each other, we became sisters.", said Tanya with a smile.

"Where's Marcus Robert?", asked Lauren.

"I don't know, I'm not sure, he—

A scream filled the room after the punch Lauren delivered to his jaw.

"Wrong answer.", said Tanya.

Lauren began to undress to reveal her matching Victoria secret set. She pulled clothes out of a closet and put them on.