Chapter 11(Chapter 10 Part 2)

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: Self-harm and addiction

Bey's POV
Houston, Texas

My ears began to ring and my throat tighten. My vision flashed between black and red. I could hear the screams of Sasha and Yoncé in my head. I could also hear Normani's screams.

Normani was adopted by Michelle's parents at a young age and every since then Michelle had done everything in her power to keep her sister out of trouble.

My emotions were everywhere, I hoped we would never have to feel this pain again. The pain that comes from losing a loved one. We wouldn't survive this time, I didn't wanna be here anymore. So I ran.

I ran out the house and down the long driveway and when I got to the gate I was quick to put in the code and keep running. The burning sensation in my legs meant nothing compared to the anger and pain in my heart.

I couldn't do it anymore.

We couldn't do it anymore.

I ran down the road and I finally reached a gas station. I walked in and went to the alcohol aisle and picked up a bottle of Hennessy and Vodka. I began my walk to the door to leave when the cashier tried to talk to me.

"Ma'am you have to pay for that.", the woman said.

"If you love your life ma'am you would stop fucking talking to me.", I said while still walking.

"But you ha—.", before she could finish her sentence a hot bullet was right between her eyes.

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!", I screamed.

I was unbothered by the feeling of killing someone. Usually I was more rational about the matter but nothing about any of us was rational.

I called an Uber and once he pulled up I gave him the address to my penthouse.

Once we arrived I paid the man extra and walked into the building. Usually I would greet the doorman but I wasn't even listening. I had began to drink my vodka in the car. Once I was in the elevator I put in my penthouse number and then put in the code so the elevator could take me straight there.

I noticed on the ride up that I had drunk enough of my vodka so I poured some of the brown liquor in the vodka and watched as it mixed before taking a gulp. It burned my throat way more than the vodka alone but that's what I was looking for.

I finally made it to my penthouse and before I could even take another step everything went black.

Giselle's POV

I looked around the penthouse and felt my blood boil more. I looked at the bottle in my hand and put it to my lips and began to gulp it down. The burn became bigger and bigger with every gulp and I still drunk the whole bottle. I felt the urge to throw up but I held it back. Before smashing the bottle on the ground and letting out the scream I needed. Anything that shattered or broke was thrown and slung around the house.

I caught my breath and looked around at the mess I made. I didn't care about it, I went to the bathroom to use it. Once I was done I washed my hand. Solange's words replayed in my head.

"She's dead Juju."

That wasn't the first time she's told me someone is dead. The day of my mother's death replayed in my head.

*Flashback begins*

I laid in my bed trying to hold myself together. I couldn't move, my body was sore and I couldn't even think straight. The voices that I had been hearing lately became louder and louder.