Change

Aquarius's Pov:

After everyone had left, the castle was at peace again, and father came into Libra's room. "Come in," she said as we were talking with Gemini.

Father came in and sat down next to her, "are you feeling alright, dear," he asked, putting his hand on her head like mother does when she checks for Libra's fever.

That causes Libra expression to be down a little, which I noticed. She smiled, "I'm alright," my father smiled and dropped his hand.

"What happened back there," he turned serious, "cut her some slack, father, she's still not well enough," Gemini cut in.

"I'm just worried, you suddenly fell off the stairs, Capricorn seems to be worried though," father has an amused look.

I gritted my teeth, "I think he has a bad intention on Libra," I said without thinking. They all turn to look at me.

"We do know that his intentions aren't clean, Aquarius, but ours not so much either," father said.

"We can take this as an advantage to make him fall for you, Libra," he said looking at Libra with enthusiasm for the win.

"I got it under control, father, I know how to do this," she said, not looking straight at anyone's face.

She must be hiding something, but I didn't bring it up in front of everyone. I looked at her, observing her reaction when my father talked about Capricorn.

"Libra," her name slipped out of my mouth, everyone's attention is on me now. "Yeah," she turned to me curiously.

I tried to think fast, what to say, "what happened during the stair accident," I asked casually.

"Oh right, you never told us what happened," Gemini said, "well, I don't remember much but my thoughts suddenly grew clouded and I just forgot everything after," she explained cluelessly.

"That's strange, the doctor didn't even give much detail about your symptoms as well," father said brushing his beard down.

"Well, at least sister is alright now," Gemini says and gets up, "if you need anything, I can get it for you," he gave her his big smile.

Libra smiles warmly back, "thank you, Gemini, I'll let you know if I do."

Gemini left, "I'm going to arrange things with the nobles for tomorrow's coronation and make sure no incidents happen again," father said strictly then left after Gemini.

That leaves me and Libra alone, we turn to look at each other at the same time, eyes met. We didn't look away, the way she looked at me she was unsure but she still saw me as her brother.

Her mouth opened then closed, wanting to say something but she couldn't. "Say it," I said looking at her straight.

"No more secrets between us anymore, please," she said looking somehow hurt. I glance away from her eyes scared that she knows that I-

"I know that you aren't my real brother, Aquarius," she said looking at the window, her eyes glistening from the sun set light shining through.

Her pink hair falls perfectly on her shoulder smiling warmly, warmer than the sun set. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

I watch her gracefully tug her hair behind her ears, "I know since I turned 16 but I ignored that fact until I heard it from my own ears that day."

I stare at her shock, she's been pretending since then. "I'm sorry," that's all I could say and I hang my head low.

"Oh, no don't be sorry, there's nothing wrong with that," she said like she's guilty for making me sad.

"I just wanted to come clean that I knew about that," I look up to see her smiling at me gently. "I won't tell others, you don't need to tell father that I knew that as well," she looked straight into my eyes.