Married ?!

Aries's Pov:

Me and my brother and sister walked worried about what our parents wanted to talk to us about. The maid told us that it was an emergency talk so now we're on our way to meet our parents at the main place. "What do you think mom and dad wanted to talk to us about," Leo, my youngest sister asks.

"I don't know but it sounds urgent for some reason," I replied, trying not to worry them but making it worse. "I think it's just about some misplaced or stolen things again, don't worry about it," Sagittarius, my younger brother said smiling. I smiled to thank him for my mistake, he smiled back saying no worries.

We arrived at the door, we three stopped in front of it. "You ready," I asked both my siblings, turning to face them. "Well, even if we're ready or not, we have to meet the king and queens of Volta anyways," Leo jokes. We both smiled at our little sister and I pushed the door open and we all walked in.

"You wanted to talk to us, King Archie of Valto and Queen Anne," I said as I bow down, both of my siblings bow down as well. "Yes, you may get up," my father King Archie told us. "What is it that you wanted to speak with us about," Sagittarius asks standing up. Both of my parents looked at each other and then said, "well, kingdoms that we know are choosing the next kings and queens for their kingdom and well, we decided that we're doing that today as well," my father said.

"So tomorrow we'll announce it like every other kingdom," my mother said with a smile. "So we've decided that Aries will take my throne as the next king," my father said, standing and walking towards me. I kneel down, "I'm honored to be the next King of Volta, I promise that I will take care of this kingdom very well," I said with pride.

My sister scoff at me that only me and Sag could hear, I heard Sag laugh at her, my father came help me up and laugh, "son, I know you'll be a great king of Volta, that's why we chose you," he gave me a smile and a smile to both my siblings, "you guys don't mind do you," he asks. "Of course not, dad, every decision you make will always be right," Sag says smiling.

Leo just nodded, "come on now Leo, you're the youngest one here of them all," King Archie said laughing. My mom came to us as well, "now dear, we also have another news to tell you," my mother said in a serious tone. "Aries and Sagittarius, you guys are going to marry the oldest and the second oldest daughter of Jotunheim," my mother demanded.

"M-married," I asked loudly in shock, "yes married, and Leo you're marrying Gemini the prince of Ephedia," my mother smiled. "Wait what," she yelled, shocked as I am, I look over to see Sag laughing, "what's funny about," I ask him, "I already expected this since, may I," he asks my parents.

They nodded allowing him to explain, "General Toboski have told me that in order to gain trust, land and more alliance with other kingdoms, the princes and princesses of each kingdom have to marry one another, since we already have an alliance with Kingdom of Alpheim, so we of course have to marry to the kingdoms that we haven't had alliance with," my younger brother explained.

"I know that we have to bring peace to our kingdom and build trust and land but isn't there any other way to do so," I pleaded with my parents. They shook their heads, "this is the only way that they will accept us," my father said apologetically. "No, that's not fair, I don't even know those people, plus Prince Gemini is younger than me and letting along marrying them just seems so," Leo argued but I stopped her.

"Enough, Leo," I yell, "I understand, I will do as you say and so will the rest of my siblings," I said looking at the both of them. "We have a plan, you guys don't need to be in love with them, we have prepared you each daggers that you need, after marrying them and have an alliance, you can kill them so we could rule their kingdoms as well," my mother said bringing out three daggers out.