Meetings

Aries's Pov:

Right now, my parents, me and my siblings are riding the carriage to go to Ephedia castle to have a "meeting" about coronation and marriage. I'm not excited about this at all, but Sagittarius seems so, Leo doesn't seem so excited as well.

I looked out to see the big castle, "well, we're here now children, be prepared," my father said as he looked at us. I nodded understanding, "Aries will go in with us inside the meeting room, you two behave and stay out of trouble inside the castle," she looks at Sagittarius and Leo with strict eyes.

They nodded, scared of the consequences, "understood, mom" Leo said as she sighs. The carriage had stopped in front of the castle and we could see two other carriages in front that had arrived first, which must be the Kingdom of Alpheim and Kingdom of Jotunheim.

The coachmen opened the door for us and led my father and mother out, then I finally got down from the carriage and waited for my siblings, "isn't it exciting," Sag whispered to me quietly. I just sigh, "I guess," I lied.

"Alright, Aries, follow us and Sag and Leo, go hang around, the guard will be with you," my father commanded one of his guards to follow them. "Yes father," Sag says and goes off somewhere while I follow my parents inside the castle.

It's a long way and a corridor to get to the meeting room when we walked in all the big three kingdoms. They all stared at us, "welcome to Ephedia, my apologies for not getting you in front of the castle," King of Ephedia said, sitting next to him must be the crowned princess.

I bowed to the kings and queens inside there, making them bow a little back. "Oh don't worry, I don't want to cause the King of Ephedia a problem to bring us inside," my father said sarcastically.

King Ephedia smiles, the smile seems genuine but I don't know if it's genuine or not. I let my eyes wander around the room to see Prince Capricorn, I thought Virgo was supposed to be crowned prince and there is Princess Cancer, whom I'm engaged with.

I went to sit next to Capricorn since we know each other well, I smiled at him and he smiled a little back. "Well since we're all here, how about an introduction from each of the crown princes and princesses," King Ephedia said.

It was silence, "my daughter will introduce first," he said putting his hand on the pink and blue hair girl(in anime) or the dark blonde girl(irl), she smiled, "My name is Libra Angelo, crowned Princess of Ephedia," she gave a warm smile to everyone.

Honestly she's hot but like I don't like her kingdom so I don't like her. "My name is Cancer Tucker, crowned Princess of Jotunheim," my fiance introduced. I smirked at her, which she caught and looked away.

"My name is Aries Bradford, crowned Prince of Volta," I introduced, mainly looking at Cancer. "My name is Capricorn Duke, crowned Prince of Alpheim," he said shortly with a smirk to Libra, he must be her fiance, seeing her look at him with full hatred.

"Good to know, now, let's talk about the marriage first," King of Ephedia said, looking at each of the parents. "You are surely well informed, King Carlos," Queen of Alpheim said. He smiled, "of course, being the capital kingdom of Neflia means you will have information easily," he provoked the queen.

She smiled, "of course, shouldn't expect less, than the big kingdom of Ephedia," she said. "We'll have to find different dates for the marriage because we won't like it if we had the marriage on the same day, who would go to different weddings at the same time," King of Ephedia said.

"And what do you suggest, King Carlos," my father asks. "Ah, King Archie, well what about my daughter and crown Prince Capricorn get married first, then your crowned prince gets married to the crowned Princess Cancer," he replied to my father.