Epilogue

I press the elevator button to go downwards into a whole new world to be reacquainted with. More tears travel down my cheeks as it turns into a full on sob. I can't believe that such an amazing thing can be gone in a second. I tried to keep my sniffles and sobs down, to not alert Zachary of how dismayed I truly am. I waited for the elevator to ding and when it finally did I took a step forward.

Before I could get halfway in I heard the door slam open, and be pulled back to the ground. I watched as the elevator doors closed in front of me. I was sitting on an unclothed lap with a strong hold on me as wetness hits the back of my neck. My tears slowly stop along with my actions to stop fussing over the position I was in. Soft sniffles are made behind me as Zachary says, "Are you insane? If you didn't tell me that little tidbit I would have let the greatest woman in the world escape my clutches! I am in love with you my sweat Crystal gem. Why in the world did you think of leaving me if you knew you were in love with me?" He cried a little more and I waited for him to get it all out before I decided to respond.

"I wasn't worthy enough for you to love. I know that you could find someone better in the world and-"

I was cut off by his lips on mine, in a sweet and delicate kiss. There was no tongue or foreplay with our mouths, but it seemed to be more of a reassuring kiss. When it was finished he whispered, "People would dream of being you with your beauty and personality. I love you more than anyone else in the world and no one would ever to reach your glorious status of being an amazing person. I will always love you more than anyone and want you to be with me forever. Please, never leave me again and I promise to always stay by your side until our last breath. I am in love with you my Crystal gem."

I couldn't help, but have a huge smile on my face. I kissed him briefly before saying, "I am in love with you Zachary Wethmore." He pulled me back towards his lips to be kissed. He laid down on the floor with me straddling him and his growing hard on. He groaned and immediately got back up. He grabbed below my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist. He unlocked the door and basically ran in, but remembered to shut the door, although he more slammed it.

He bolted up the stairs and stumbled into our bedroom. He ripped his shirt that I was wearing in half and tossed me onto the bed. I bounced and tried to cover myself, my insecurity coming into play. He looked over and climbed on top of me. He slowly took away my hands, muttering, "You are insanely beautiful, never try to hide it from anyone, especially me." I stared into his eyes and saw utter truth in his kind words.

I lowered my hands as his smile grew. He then leaned down and placed his lips back on mine. As our lips created an intricate dance, his hands roamed down my body, but very slowly. He began by playing with my nipples on each breast, then taking hold of both in his enormous hands. I moaned because at the same time his sweet lips opened mine and touched his tongue with mine. We battled for dominance, but I failed when his hands traveled farther down until he touched me so intimately that it was driving me to a while new world of ecstasy. His fingers rubbed my pussy so delightfully that I began to tug on his hair. He groaned and finally decided to dip his fingers inside of me.

I pulled away and winced. My head was dug into his neck as I tried to not to whimper in pain. He noticed and asked, "Are you alright? Do you need to stop?"

"No, just keep moving. If it still hurts I will let you know." He looked hesitant, but continued to move his fingers. He placed his lips on my neck and sucked hard. His fingers continued to move as his lips traveled down my neck onto my chest, where he decided to suck my breast for a while, before he reached my pussy. He then moved his fingers down, creating another moan from me, before he placed his mouth on it. His tongue did so many different movements that it was hard to keep up with the moans he was getting out of me.