Chapter 12

Tears fill my eyes as I realize the tragedy in this situation. Crystal, the woman I began and maybe already am in love with, couldn't remember who I was. A few slipped out and I saw the guilt in her eyes, but I ignored is as I looked back down at our intwined hands. I lift my head back up and say quietly, "I will be right back." I tried to do my best to not scare her as I hurried out of the room, attempting to track down that damn doctor.

I noticed him at the other end of the hall. I rush over and yell, "Why the hell can't she remember me?"

He jumped in surprise, but turned around none-the-less. He had a look that told me he knew this was going to happen. He says, "I wasn't sure if it was possible with the minor hit, compared to others injuries. I have never had a case where someone was knocked out by a tray full of dirty dishes. I had a feeling she could have amnesia, but I wasn't positive and didn't want to worry you."

"Well I am already worried about, so much that this is just over rocketing with you not telling me. What the hell do I do?" I pace back and forth while thinking over what I am going to do.

"All I can recommend is try to remind her of her memories. I think in about a month all of her memories would be back, even if a few are fuzzy. Try to do as much as you can and if you can't get any results, just be patient. Attempt to make her as comfortable as possible and not to freak her out. That would prolong her retrieving her memories. Once we ask a couple of questions she should be able to go home."

With that we walk back towards Crystal's room. I go through my mind on how I can remind her of her memories. I know all the basic stuff, but not that much on her personal life. I know that she has a horrible relationship with her family and that she is mostly alone in the world, except for me. The only plus side is that I can see who she truly is. All barriers of who she is are down as a beginning layer builds. I can see if she is as strong as she says as she is or if there is something else that I am not seeing.

We walk into Crystal's room and she looks adorable with a confused face. She looks up and is about to say something, but the doctor beat her to it, "Sorry if this all seems confusing, but you were in an accident that caused you to receive amnesia. We are going to ask you a series of question then release you with this young man."

Her sweet voice replies, "Okay, but only if you answer me something."

"Fair enough," spoke the doctor. 

"Who is the 'young gentleman' who is taking me home?"

I replied for the doctor, "I am your boss and boyfriend. I will explain the relationship later when I take you home with me."

She nods, but I know that she wants to ask so many questions that my head would explode. The doctor began to speak, "What is your full name?"

That was the only beginning as the doctor asked simple basic questions you should definitely know about yourself. She answered the first lot easily, but then began to be a bit stumped at other questions. She would stop, think and say the answer, it was correct, but it was in a form of a question, as if she wasn't sure. For a girl who was knocked out hours ago, she is acting pretty calm, but I know that once we are alone, she would most likely freak out and possible pass out again. 

After thirty minutes of asking and answering questions, I was on the brink of falling asleep. I laid my head down on top of the end of the bed, next to my hand holding Crystal's. Next thing I knew, a pillow was being smack upon my head. I groaned and lifted my head looking into Crystal's innocent happy eyes. She stopped though a minute later, and seemed to be thinking of something. She then looked at me and said, "I remember waking up one morning and you were hugging my waist to you. I had to go to the bathroom, but you wouldn't let me go. I finally had enough and began to whack you with the pillow. I can remember more, but it is really blurry."

I smiled none-the-less at having Crystal beginning to remember of who I am and what we could be. I know I was lying about the whole boyfriend thing, but I wanted us to be a couple without out me making that awkward transition from employee to girlfriend. One day she will realize that I never asked her, but I would make sure to have a backup plan to still have her as mine. 

I gently kissed her hand before saying, "Let's go home." I noticed that al the wires that were connected to her taking out of her, so that she could roam freely. I was happy to realize that she didn't up and leave me. It probably was because of her losing her memory and not knowing better of it. I stood back up and took her hand back into mine as she got out of the bed and we walked out of the room. I was extremely happy that she didn't try to pull away from me.

We walked out of the hospital, walking down the road towards my nearby home. I was happy to see that it wasn't far from where I live because I didn't call anyone to pick me up. It didn't matter though because I had my whole world in my hand.

We continued to walk until we reached the home where I hope to move out of one day to create a life with my true love, and I think I know who that is. I am not going to jinx anything because I want to know that I truly do love my girl before I can confirm myself that I truly want her. 

We enter the building and headed towards the elevator. As the doors begin to close I hear a, "Hold the elevator please!" I put my hand out and pushed to stop the doors and reopen them to see a woman walk through. We were having a hot humid day, so I understood that she was wearing a bikini and shorts. What I hated was the way she looked at like I am a piece of meat. I know that I am a very well built and attractive man, but it is ridiculous the attention I get. It would seem like I was the latest new famous man singer. 

I clicked the button for the top floor as the woman next to me picks the one just below that. She begins to try to talk 'sexually,' "So mister, does a man like you have a special lady in your life?"

I groan inwardly at the fact this will most likely turn bad soon. I reply, "I do and she is standing right next to me."

The stranger looked at Crystal disgusted before saying, "Baby you can do so much better. Why not ditch her and have some fun with me?"

I  see Crystal look offended and shy. It confused me at how she shied away from the woman who was trying to seduce me. Crystal moves a bit behind me, but I wrapped my arm around her waist, staring into my angel's beautiful eyes. I kept staring at her as I replied to the stranger, "I would suffer through an infinite of torture before I would think of ditching my girl. You can go rot in hell for thinking of something like that." The elevator dinged, indicating that we are stopped at the stranger's door. I smirk before saying, "I guess this is your stop. Do us a favor and leave me alone. Don't forget to tell anyone else who decides to try and steal me from my girl."

I could feel how infuriated she was as she stomped out of the elevator and to her room. I could see from the corner of my eyes that she was glaring at us with hatred, but I couldn't care less. As the doors began to close, I made sure to take good measures and dipped my angel so that her hair was hanging down as I kissed her ever so sweetly. I could hear her disapproval as the doors closed, heading up the next floor to where me and my girl live. I still kissed her delicate lips and I could tell that she doesn't remember how to kiss. I smiled on the inside, happy that I could be her first, that she remembers of already. I am positive she should have at least kissed one guy before me. If she didn't then I am truly the luckiest bastard in the world. 

I licked her bottom lip with the tip of my tongue as I pressed into her a little harder. I heard another ding, indicating this is our stop. I grasped her thigh before lifting her so that her legs wrapped around my waist. I opened my eyes a little to see where I was going, but am happy that I felt her loving the kissing as much as I do. She wraps her arms around my neck and grinds a little against my hard groin, making me groan in ecstasy. I stumble a little retrieving my key and pushing it into the lock. 

Once I was able to open it, I walked over to the nearby couch and lied down so that Crystal was on top of me. I smirked at her surprised sound, which let her open up her mouth, which let me slip my tongue in to mingle with hers. She moaned as I sucked, released and repeated my tongue movements as I tasted her entire mouth. She grinds harder on me, which led me to buck my hips to meet hers. 

After minutes of us going at it I reluctantly pulled away from her precious lips. We both made noises of displeasure as we stopped the actions we were performed. We both breathe hard as Crystal says, "You have some explaining to do you know."

This is going to be fun.