I Think I Just Heard A Moan...

y/n's pov:

When we got to the basement, gerards eyes slightly widened, he was obviously looking at  the steel bed, or maybe the wall of torture devices, either way he looked scared as fuck.

I walked him to the bed and strapped him down, him resisting until he was buckled up

"y-you can't do this!" he screamed, tears welling in his eyes

"why can't I?" I asked with a smirk

"b-because I haven't-"

"done anything wrong? No, in your books you haven't, but in mine, you are a rat, a 'spy' of such"

"what are you gonna do?" he asked, his voice trembling

"I don't know yet, I like to do the small but painful things, and then I like to get my men to do the rest"

"are you going to kill me?"

"Well, that all depends on how mutch pain your body can take before giving up" I shrugged

Before he could speak again I grabbed a red ball gag and put it  in his mouth, strapping it round his head tightly.
Next, I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut off his t-shirt and sweatpants.

I put my head to his chest and felt his heart thumping fast against my ear,

"scared, are we?"

He tried saying something but it just came out muffled. Again, he jolted around trying to get out of his restraints.

"you know, the more you try to rebel, the more pain you gotta have, baby"

His tears began falling fast, down his eyes and onto the metal table beneath him.

My heart dropped at the sight, but, he needs what he deserves, we don't allow rats here.

I walked to the wall of small devices and picked up five, a small needle, a knife, a tazer, brass knuckles and my personal favourite, the whip.

I put all the tools onto a metal tray and pushed them to the table, from the corner of gerards eye, he seemed to know how mutch this was going to hurt, he started wriggling about and breathing heavily.

"now, now, gerard, do that move again and I'm adding another tool to the mix" 

I walked over to him and stroked his face with the whip.

"don't worry, this is for later, when your off this bed" I said, signaling to the whip.

I walked back to the tray and grabbed the needle and knife, with the needle, I started slowly peircing small holes into his arm, around the smae Place you would get an injection.

After there were at least a dozen different sizes of holes in his arms I grabbed the knife and slid the blunt side up his cheek, as it was he was already shaking, maybe a fear of needles?

I wiped some of the blood off of his arm, with my fingers and wiped it over his cheek

With the knife, I was just teasing him, sliding it up and down his stomach.

His 'friend' had started reacting to this, I brought the knife towards it and tapped  his semi with the handle of the knife,

I watched his face go redder than the blood smeared over his face

"someone got a little kink?" I teased.

"I'm bored of this" I said whilst strapping his hands to a hook, after his hands were secure around the hook, I unbuckled the leather straps around his chest and legs. The hook was raised, making him hang by his arms above the table, I pushed the table away from underneath him, and lowered the hook till he was on his knees.