And Blow This Shithole

y/n pov:
The next day;

Today's the day. Today I get to take down the shop and take home an attractive man, double bonus!

When I made it to the coffee shop I walked in, like usual, made eye contact with the cute boy, who surprisingly got here earlier than me. My plan of action is to take out the boy as my men are beating the place to bits and grabbing the goods.

I held my hand on the button, that when I press my men take action, my heart was going slightly faster than normal today, maybe because I've just downed a high caffinated drink. I finally pressed the button and six men ran into the shop with their guns keeping people in place, eight men made their way into the basement and six men took to smashing the shop up, I walked over to the cute boy, who had his arms raised behind his head due to a gun against his head, he looked even cuter when he was scared,

"don't worry, kitten, your not gonna die today" I joked with him

A silent tear fell from his eye so I wiped it away with my spare hand, I held one side of his neck as I jabbed him in the other side with the tranqulizer, he fell into his seat and I picked him up, bridal style, and walked to the black car outside of the shop, ferenzo stood outside the door, giddy

"Omg! Is that him? How adorable!"

"I know right? Everyone secure with the goods?"

"already on their way back to home"

"great call out the men and blow this shit hole" I said while getting into the car.

When I got back to the mansion I went upstairs to the attic and placed the cute boy on the bed, and locking the door behind me.

Gerards pov:

Today I wanted to go the the coffee shop a bit earlier, ask me why? I don't even know myself. I sat in my usual seat and ordered my drink, about 10 minutes later y/n l/n strolled in, today she was wearing a suit with high heel combat boots, she looked good though no she didn't gerard you Don tlike her at all, she's just another mafia idiot.

When she sat down she seemed more fidgety than usual, she pulled into her pocket and at the same time about six men came into the small shop with guns raised, needless to say I was scared, I mean, who wouldt be scared if a man had his gun at the side of your face? Don't cry, don't cry. Don't cry pussy.

A few other men ran through the shop and behind the till, some men were smashing the shop to pieces, but one thing caught my eye, y/n l/n walking towards me.

"don't worry kitten, your not gonna die today" she said and cracked a smile

Fuck, a tear fell, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

She must of noticed this because she held my face and wiped the tear away, her hands were really soft, she put one hand on my neck, and for a moment, I thougjt she was going to kiss me, instead she injected something into my neck, fading, fading... Black.. Nothingness.

This wasn't apart of the plan at all. I am currently in a bed with a black covers, I look around, but not too fast, because I feel like I have a headache, a few minutes after I woke up I hear the doorknob turning, and who walks in other than y/n l/n herself.

"hey" she said, making her way towards the bed and sitting down

Play your part Gerard, be the nerd she thinks you are.

"h-hi, uh w-who ar-are you?"

"y/n, and you?"

"g-gerard"