Chapter 46~ My Surprise

Y/N RIDDLE POV:

I woke up early today, it's Draco's birthday. I managed to slip out of bed and make breakfast. Knock Knock, that must be his mother. I open the door and see Draco's mom standing there with a sweet smile on her face.

"Cissy!" I whisper shout to not wake Draco up. I hug her and let her inside. We talked all about how Hogwarts has been and Draco and I's relationship while we set up decorations. Ding, the cake is done. I made it, on the top it says 'Happy Birthday' with the Draco constellation. I left Cissy to slip back into bed. Lucky me, I got in before he woke up. I waited for him to wake up.

"Stop staring love, you have drool on your chin," he says with a smile fluttering his eyes open. I wipe my chin to check.

"Let's go eat," I say and pull myself out of bed, him following. I can't help but smile as we hold hands while walking to the kitchen. I walk in and Draco stops in his tracks.

"Mum?" He questions and then runs up to her engulfing her in a hug.

"Happy Birthday dear," she says smiling. At this time I bring out the cake and the trio is following. We start singing happy birthday to Draco, his mom joining in. I see his wide smile as I set the cake down. He blows out the candles, making a wish.

DRACO MALFOY POV:

I see my mom standing in the doorway and stop.

"Mum?" I question before running up to her and giving her a big hug.

"Happy Birthday Dear," she says, I hear singing behind me and turn around. Y/n is standing there with the hugest smile on her face while singing Happy Birthday to me. The trio following her, I hear mother join in. Once they stop it's time to make my wish.

I wish to marry Y/n in the future.

I blow out my candles smiling at Y/n.

"What did you wish for?" She questions.

"I can't say, otherwise it's not gonna come true," I respond and kiss her. She kisses back and pulls away before we could go any further. I watch her turn around and grab a gift. I open it carefully and see that it's a photo album? I start to look through it and see every single picture our group has taken, even some I don't know about with just me and her. I could feel my wife smile form as I get to the end of the book.

"I love it, thank you," I say looking up to her.

"It's nothing," she says smiling. I see mum come up to me with her gift.

"Mum, you didn't have to," I say taking it.

"Oh shut up and open the box," mum says smiling. I open it and see a family heirloom, a ring, a family wedding ring. I'm lucky that Y/n didn't see, she was cutting the cake.

"Mum!" I whisper shout to her.

"Oh please, I saw the way you looked at her when you blew out the candles," she responds matching my whisper.

"Thank you," I say and hug her.

"I have one more gift for you darling," I hear Y/n say and I quickly hide the gift that mum gave me. Y/n takes my hand and brings me upstairs to our bedroom.

"What is it?" I question looking around the room.

"This," she says smirking, turning around holding a small box and I look at her confused grabbing the box. I open it and see a remote.

Oh this is going to be fun.

"Well, I expect you to be in that bed at 10 tonight," I say smirking turning around on my heels and leaving her. I reach the bottom of the stairs and come up to the trio.

"What was the gift?" Hermione says trying to hold in a laugh.

"What's funny?" Ron asks confused. I raise my brows at Hermione.

"I bought it with her," she says smiling and holding up a remote just like it.

"Okay Hermione, I didn't need to know that," I say and look at the boys.

"Do they know?" I ask and she shakes her head no.

"Know what?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, what are you two on about?" Ron adds.

"Nothing," Mione and I say at the same time trying not to laugh.

"Who's ready to go swimming?!" I hear Y/n shout coming down in a swimsuit.

"Me," Ron says.

"Ditto," Mione says.

"Alright, get your swim suit on Draco, I need to tell you the plans," Y/n says and I hurry to go change. I change into my trunks and walk to the pool. Y/n is sitting by the edge. I push her in and she turns around with a playful glare in her eyes. The other three are laughing.

"Oh you're dead meat now Draco," Harry shouts as Y/n pulls herself out of the pool.

"But I'm the birthday boy," I say backing up a little.

"Come here you little shit," I hear Y/n say and start running around smiling. She finally catches up to me and pushes me in.

"Dang you're fast," I say out of breath.

"She's good at everything," Ron says.

"I second that," Hermione says.

"Yeah, we'll now that that is over, you're plans for today. In a few hours you and your mom are going to spend time together at diagon alley. Then I have another surprise for you when you get back. Lastly at 10..." she stops and looks at the others.

"well you know what's going to happen," she continues smirking.

"Come on Y/n we all know you guys are gonna fuck, it's the dudes birthstone crying out loud," Ron says and now I'm smirking myself.

"Yeah, I already know some of it," Hermione says laughing.

"Woah Mione," Harry says and we all burst into laughter.

This is going to be the best Birthday ever.

//////////////

Sheesh face.

Bree<3

1017 words